THE Ultimate Lightsaber Mod for TSL

This mod is in no way shape or form endorsed by LucasArts OR Obsidian Entertainment.Use entirely at your own risk.

About USM: The main focus of this mod is the 36 New lightsaber hilt models, which have been integrated into TSL. The majority of the lightsaber models also come in 5 color variants. Due to the number of New unique lightsaber models we could not make them be useable in all the colors that the normal game sabers have, but the base colors are available and several of the lightsabers have new unique colors.

Screenshots

To find out more head on over to Holowan Labs

I attached a complete file list to this post. I didn't posted it here as it is pretty long (there are 383 *.uti files and even more model files, scripts, dialogues, etc - a bit more than 1400 files in total .) I'm sorry but it's just a plain list: telling what each file does would take days.

Edit: you'll get all the parts you need during normal gameplay. Sabers will be given to you by various npcs (each main character has his own saber), there are some mini quests and ...a random loot system for the crystals (although some crystals have fixed locations to make sure you get what you need).

item_list.txt

I attached a complete file list to this post. I didn't posted it here as it is pretty long (there are 383 *.uti files and even more model files, scripts, dialogues, etc  - a bit more than 1400 files in total .)

Edit: you'll get all the parts you need during normal gameplay. Sabers will be given to you by various npcs (each main character has his own saber), there are some mini quests and ...a random loot system for the crystals (although some crystals have fixed locations to make sure you get what you need).

This may be a verry verry dumb and stupid question but how do u install this attachement ;) :">

This may be a verry verry dumb and stupid question but how do u install this  attachement ;)  :">

Huh? :) you mean how did I attached the file list to the post? When you click on reply and not fast reply, you have the option to attach files.

If you mean how to install the mod, then the instructions are in the download file (check Holowan labs link provided in the first post by t7nowhere) .

You'll need winrar to decompress the files (the file list I provided above is just for reference, no need to do anything with this).

If you go to the reference site there are instructions. It's easier for PC, but a modded Xbox should be okay too, I believe.

The models most likely will not work on Xbox, that version of the game uses a different model format then the PC version of TSL. Although I have heard of rare occasions when the PC models did work on xbox, But I have to say it won't work.

bah, you've ruined my day, and my night, just when I get GTA:SA you pull this crap on me, if you had only been a few hours or even a day earlier.... grrrr, lol.

I can't believe it's out... I'm in awe, crap, so this means I have to start a new char again, doesn't it?..... grrr

otherwise, so gladddddd I am unable to thank you...

bah, you've ruined my day, and my night, just when I get GTA:SA you pull this crap on me, if you had only been a few hours or even a day earlier.... grrrr, lol.

I can't believe it's out... I'm in awe, crap, so this means I have to start a new char again, doesn't it?..... grrr

-_-

You don't have to start a new game but you will miss out on getting a few of the Party npc's sabers, For instance When Kreia joins your party she will have her own lightsaber. If you start after she has joined, you will miss out on that one.

:lol:

You don't have to start a new game but you will miss out on getting a few of the Party npc's sabers, For instance When Kreia joins your party she will have her own lightsaber. If you start after she has joined, you will miss out on that one.

hehehe, I know... I'm so damn excited ahhhh.... lol I'm sorry I wasn't able to contribute, never had the time to actually learn to model, I did almost once, always has facinated me (well since 3d began anyway, lol), but I have been watching this since about the first post, very exciting day... though I have ta werk tomorrow so I'll need some sleep. arrrr I'm so mad....

EDIT: oh yeah almost forgot.... heh, whats another 8 hours... (lucky I stopped playing, and hadn't gotten tooo far, I just bought me a light saber crystal) lol.

one quick question though, by anychance is there anyway to convince Atris to hand over yer old one?? aye? aye? -_-

EDIT2: DAMMIT DAMMIT.... AHHHHHH why why why.... lol, I swear I'm gonna keep whining all night about how mad I am I have to work tomorrow, crap crap crap, if I didn't, I would seriously play through the whole make from now till finishing. This is the way this game is meant to be played.

What this mod means to me: Light Saber's are what make Star Wars what it is, now it may not make the Jedi, BUT It defines or it is defined by the personality/character of the user. This mod will bring the real Star Wars out of this game, I'm sure it will be so perfect.... I... I... can't put it into words what I'm feeling right now, lol.

this is my face right now> :) + (w00t)

.... I literally almost creamed my pants... :D

Guest MacleodCorp
This mod is in no way shape or form endorsed by LucasArts OR Obsidian Entertainment.Use entirely at your own risk.

About USM: The main focus of this mod is the 36 New lightsaber hilt models, which have been integrated into TSL. The majority of the lightsaber models also come in 5 color variants. Due to the number of New unique lightsaber models we could not make them be useable in all the colors that the normal game sabers have, but the base colors are available and several of the lightsabers have new unique colors.

Screenshots

To find out more head on over to Holowan Labs

If you haven't downloded this mod, it is a must have for any KotOR II pc game player!!! (w00t)

*taps fingertips together* "Excellent"

Any KotOR counterpart info? I've been out of the loop for awhile so please don't hurt me ;)

I still have T7nowhere's saber 6pack for KotOR somewhere and, browsing around, it seems to be the only pack for KotOR ..

Oh man, can't wait to try this out. Why o why must the LucasForums site be down just now pinch.gif

Is there an alternative download site?

PCGameMods.com

Well I gotta thank everyone for such kind comments... :D

It definitely helps to see other enjoying the mod, and it really gives modders that extra "oomph" to keep on doing it.. thank you everyone, this mod was a blast making, and I'm very happy to have been a part of it...

I'd also like to give my gratitude to T7nowhere, sv

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

cheers to Chains....

Frosty your avatar scare me....

I love the mod i can have Kreia use a lightsaber instead of a gammorian war axe (how she lifted it i will never know :) )

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I already noticed that Kreia is damn good at hiding her 'walking stick'. After boarding the Hawk for the first time, I wanted to take a look at her saber, but couldn't find it. Then, on Citadel, when you het your gear back, it was back in one of those lockers :lol: So Kreia was beaten by the search team of the TSF :D

I already noticed that Kreia is damn good at hiding her 'walking stick'. After boarding the Hawk for the first time, I wanted to take a look at her saber, but couldn't find it. Then, on Citadel, when you het your gear back, it was back in one of those lockers :lol: So Kreia was beaten by the search team of the TSF :D

Ya, Gren is very thorough o:)

Ya, Gren is very thorough o:)

*shudders* :lol: now that's one mental picture I didn't need.. hehehe

Too bad Gren wasn't thorough enough to keep the freakin' bounty hunter away from my force cage ;)

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!