Telos Bounty Quest Help

I played a partial game, then restarted. I've currently finished most of the Telos quests (including meeting creepy Atris and her creepy friends), but I apparently did not complete the TSF Bounty: Escaped Criminals quest. I ran into the criminals in the Czerka office, and completely (I think) cleared out the Czerka installation on the ground, but somehow I missed the two escapees. I went back through the ground game, using one of my savegames, but I still can't find them. I remember that I did complete this quest successfully in my first game, but I don't know what I've done wrong this time. I don't think I can get back down to the surface, but can anyone tell me where I went wrong? Where do you run into the two escapees, and what do you have to do to clear out the quest? I've returned to Citadel station and talked to Lt. Grenn, but the option to update him on the status of the criminals is just not showing up, and the quest is still listed as active on the Quests screen.

Known bug. Do a search in either this or the Technical Help forum. Some (most?) times the dudes don't spawn when you go through the narrow passage between the hills on Telos' surface (near the mines).

You should really search for this sort of stuff: it has been posted a lot.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

• 2 weeks later...