How about a new ship in KOTOR 3

For KOTOR 3, I think it would be cool for the home ship to be a something big like the Harbinger instead of the ebon hawk. Maybe not as big as the Leviathan or Ravager but bigger. Don't get me wrong, I love the hawk, but I thought it was too small. Not enough beds for everyone. What do think?

I agree it was bordering on ridiculous to expect us to believe Atton slept in the nose cone, etc. But that could be settled with a bunch of bunks in one/two room (or more, depending on the categorisation methodology: gender, race, etc).

:thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I just want some sort of "mount", whether its got a heartbeat or a combustion engine. Think about it: zooming around a planet in a swoop bike (after all, it was supposedly in the cargo hold the entire two games).

I'd prefer some animations, though, like an actual swoop race, not like the speeder in Nar Shadarr.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I don't remember seeing a swoop bike in the Kotor 2 ebon hawk hold?

I thought you rent a bike when you race in the sequel?

One of the planets you provide the bike. (Yes, I know you can't see it in th ehold, but it's apparently there, behind the fat remote.)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Having the Ebon Hawk would just be boring. Unless you're playing the Exile and piloting the Hawk solo into the unknown regions (as I think the LS ending implies), it should be replaced as the main vehicle.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Well, I believe the Hawk isn't going to cut it in the Unknown Regions.. since it was apparently useless for Revan there or he would have taken it along.

Personaly I'de like to ride a Shark clad with laserbeams into the Unknown regions. The last thing the true sith will hear is the Exile mumbling the Jaw's theme.

well if kotor 3 is more formal style instead of a hero and his friend, a ship like the harbinger would be more than welcom, that way, it would add to the overall troops and ally feeling, and you could go around the ship talking to jedi, sith, and other association who would travel in your ship

I know this would cause hell for gameplay mechanics (mainly party switching) but what about a home base planet rather than a home ship. Maybe something the size of Yavin station (and just as remote so whatever enemy they use they can't find you).

And when you travel, you travel in a small shuttle or something. I was originally thinking of something like Kyle Katarn's ship (the "somthing" Crow) or the ship used to travel to Dxun.

Only problem is that warping party members in and out now will seem more stupid than ever but hey, maybe people won't be so picky about it.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I want a split party structure, so multiple ships.

The Ebon Hawk returns, and its fans are happy.

At the same time, we get a new ship. Perhaps more of a battle ship? I hate to cross universes, but something like the Defiant from DS9?

I know this would cause hell for gameplay mechanics (mainly party switching) but what about a home base planet rather than a home ship. Maybe something the size of Yavin station (and just as remote so whatever enemy they use they can't find you).

And when you travel, you travel in a small shuttle or something. I was originally thinking of something like Kyle Katarn's ship (the "somthing" Crow) or the ship used to travel to Dxun.

Only problem is that warping party members in and out now will seem more stupid than ever but hey, maybe people won't be so picky about it.

Its the Raven Claw actually. Its not a bad idear but like u said the party switching would cause some problems, unless they intend to make ktor3 with only 2 characters ;)

I want a split party structure, so multiple ships.

The Ebon Hawk returns, and its fans are happy.

At the same time, we get a new ship.  Perhaps more of a battle ship?  I hate to cross universes, but something like the Defiant from DS9?

Remember what Egon said?

Crossing the streams is bad. ;)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's been years, but I think Ray was the one who said it was bad to cross streams, but then he wanted them to cross streams.

Ghostbusters is a very quotable movie. Excuse me while I go hunt down the DVD from Amazon.com

"Remember the time you wanted to drill another hole in your head?"

"Yeah, but that would have worked if you hadn't stopped me!"

The Basillisk?

You do ride one, though it's weapons are damaged.

No...play K1 again. After a while he'll tell you that when some of his men were firing on these asteriods one came to life, burned up one of the ships in acid, and then ran like hell. They chased it all the way to the line of known space, it's in the unknown regions. Something that may attack you in the next game perhaps...

I wouldn't mind another ship. I can respect the tradition of the Ebon Hawk and all...but still...new enviornments are (almost) always a good thing.

I like the swoop bike idea too...it does seem a bit odd in the SW universe for you characters to go running around everywhere. No elevators, no speeders, etc.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Other games like Shadows of the Empire dealth with racing mini-games, and KOTOR already has a racing mini-game.

I'd just like to see Swoop bike racing against an actual opponent.

I'm still all for two parties, and two ships. Revan travelled out to Unknown Space. Surely has has a new ship.