Help please!

ok, so i just have some stupid annoying problem that i can't speak with bao-dur (think that's the name?) anymore and he won't follow me either, he just stands still like a ****ing retarded moron with no brains

how can i fix that problem? :rolleyes:

nope it isn't, im now at that jungle planet.. and in the quests section it says that i've got all the parts to make a lightsaber and that he can help me, and that i need to talk with him :rolleyes:

im not sure when that message appeared in the quests section so if any1 could tell me when it does?

You should have had a conversation with him earlier aboard the Ebon Hawk concerning your lack of lightsaber

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

so i have to do everything over that i did on that planet!!? :rolleyes: and i'm not even sure if i got a save at the beginning of when i came there

and i got another problem too.. all the sudden the game "lags" without a freaking good reason!! it didn't do that before!! it's like i have a 1000x slower computer now

You have to collect the various parts for a lightsaber and the n give it to Bao-Dur

Then he will constuct it.

As for you technical problems, have you installed the patch?

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

yes i have installed, but i didn't have that problem when i didn't have the patch installed yet, and not either right after when i had installed it.. the problem just came after a while

the problem with bao-dur came earlier than this problem, i thought that the problem with him would just disappear after a while so i just took someone else to my party than he'

i have tried to reinstall the game several times too but that doesn't help

First, it's a good idea to post a useful title to your thread. Generic "Please help" and "I'm stuck" just means we have to look inside the thread, which -- counter-intuitively -- translates into fewer people looking at your request.

Second, it sounds like your Bao-Dur problem is quest-related. You need to complete a few side quests (up to and including your first planet: three fixings) to have sufficient parts to build a lightsabre.

Third, if you are having lag problems, that may or may not be due to the patch (I'm not familiar with specific regression bugs for the patch as I didn't maintain my game installation for long after I patched it). All I can suggest (after making the obligatory searches of this forum for such things as "lag" and "patch" o:) ) is to ensure you have the latest drivers for your video card.

HTH

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT