swkotor2.exe file

I'm using an international english version of KOTOR 2 with only two disks. Problem is, it seems to have the No-CD patch preinstalled, and don't know how to revert swkotor2.exe back to how it was originally. And that means there's no way for me to patch the game--it's giving me the "old files not found" error message. To make matters worse, all of the information on the CDs seem to be stored on huge .bin files and I can't figure out how to browse through them to access the files I need. There's no .cue file to help me open it. I've tried converting it to .iso format, but that doesn't seem to work either--it says the file is corrupted. If anyone knows of a way to open the .bin files so I can browse through them, I'd really appreciate the information.

Alternatively, if anyone wanted to send me an email with a zipped copy of the original swkotor2.exe, that would really make my day. I mean it would make me REALLY happy. I want so much to get this game started.

I'm using an international english version of KOTOR 2 with only two disks. Problem is, it seems to have the No-CD patch preinstalled, and don't know how to revert swkotor2.exe back to how it was originally. And that means there's no way for me to patch the game--it's giving me the "old files not found" error message. To make matters worse, all of the information on the CDs seem to be stored on huge .bin files and I can't figure out how to browse through them to access the files I need.  There's no .cue file to help me open it. I've tried converting it to .iso format, but that doesn't seem to work either--it says the file is corrupted. If anyone knows of a way to open the .bin files so I can browse through them, I'd really appreciate the information.

Alternatively, if anyone wanted to send me an email with a zipped copy of the original swkotor2.exe, that would really make my day.  I mean it would make me REALLY happy.  I want so much to get this game started.

It appears that you either purposefully, or inadvertantly either downloaded or were sold a pirated copy.

There is nothing you can do and as cold as this sounds, most people here are going to assume you just downloaded the game illegally and not help you.

Yeah, that's the same thing that happend to me. But when I opened it up, and the instructions were in Russian, and there were only two discs, I had to go buy a different one off of ebay. At least the first one wasn't a big investment.

And the pictures were cool...