Bastila's "Darth" Name...

ncr

no. Only SIth lords get darthed. In fact only Sith lords after the first darth : Darth Bane get darthed. But bioware and obsidian messed up by making some darths way before darth bane.

depending on who you talk to, they changed continuity.

I guess we will not know for sure until the new compendiums come out.

There were always many Sith Lords, but for a time, there was only one Dark Lord of the Sith (Darth). Whether the Dark Lord of the Sith used the "Darth" title is irrelavant... He still held that title and was like a king/emperor and all the other Sith Lords were like... Barons or Counts or whatever.

Those Darth names tend to indicate something appropriate to the styling of the character usually it seems.

Darth Insufferable Nattering Shrew?

I'm pretty sure that's what it was.

Were there anyone with the mantle of Darth in the times of marka ragnos and the great hyperspace war? Before Darth bane none of the sith lords were called darth until the KoTOR games that is.

Right, execpt there was always one Dark Lord of the Sith (Darth), even if the "Darth title" wasn't used.

• 2 weeks later...
There were always many Sith Lords, but for a time, there was only one Dark Lord of the Sith (Darth).  Whether the Dark Lord of the Sith used the "Darth" title is irrelavant...  He still held that title and was like a king/emperor and all the other Sith Lords were like... Barons or Counts or whatever.

But Vader is called Dark Lord of the Sith at starwars.com, but he's still the apprentice of Darth Sidious.

Darth Angst.

Not that I mind Jennifer Hale, but that nagging... bleh.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

There were always many Sith Lords, but for a time, there was only one Dark Lord of the Sith (Darth).  Whether the Dark Lord of the Sith used the "Darth" title is irrelavant...  He still held that title and was like a king/emperor and all the other Sith Lords were like... Barons or Counts or whatever.

But Vader is called Dark Lord of the Sith at starwars.com, but he's still the apprentice of Darth Sidious.

Sshhhhh!

Don't wake the children; you don't want to ruin it for them, do you? Next thing you'll be telling them that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny don't exist.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT