Force Sex

I keep hearing about this.  How did you get it?  Is it an ability, a skill or a feat?  Which character first mentions it?  How come this wasn't in the movies? :rolleyes:

And boy is it good! Man, you wouldn't like it, though ... Phew-ee! ... Force-Lightning has a new meaning. :shifty:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I could post an actual explanation at this point, buy why spoil it when we're all having fun? :cool:

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

I could post an actual explanation at this point, buy why spoil it when we're all having fun?  :cool:

Well I'm not sure if this is the actual explanation but first I saw the term Force Sex it was about when you stay with Visas (I can't remember what point exactly, I think just after Kreia leaves).

Although I didn't get it at first because it was really stretching the interpretation of what happened.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

How come Obi-Wan Kenobi didn't teach this to Luke?

He does:

obi-wan.jpg"Luke, use the Force...before intercourse"

^_^

Now that's just funny. :rolleyes:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Well I'm not sure if this is the actual explanation but first I saw the term Force Sex it was about when you stay with Visas (I can't remember what point exactly, I think just after Kreia leaves).

Correct. It's the scene where Visas declares her love for a male PC and then meditate together (as shown in glorious force sight-o-vision). For those who think there is not enough romance/love/sex, that scene became known as the "Force Sex" scene.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

...but it sure would have made a nice skill/force power. I think the Exile would've had a few more than just Handmaiden, Visas and Mira on board if he'd have had THAT ability to chat the girls up with!

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum