Mira and the Dark Side

At what point on Nar Shadaa does your alignment affect whether you get Mira or Hanhaar?

I ask because I want to achieve darkside mastery but also want Mira in my party.

Can I arrive on Nar Shadaa as just about LS trigger Mira selection, as it were, and then go off to other planets and wreak death and destruction? or do I need to complete all of Nar Shadaa as LS?

Cheers

At what point on Nar Shadaa does your alignment affect whether you get Mira or Hanhaar?

I ask because I want to achieve darkside mastery but also want Mira in my party.

Can I arrive on Nar Shadaa as just about LS trigger Mira selection, as it were, and then go off to other planets and wreak death and destruction? or do I need to complete all of Nar Shadaa as LS?

Cheers

you can be light side or neutral if you want her,if your darkside you get the walking carpet.if u want mira to be darkside and you want a head start be neutral saves time. >_<

Cheers

Well im no expert at this because i have never tried it myself, but technically you should be able to get Mira on LS, then turn towards DS. What I would say to do is stay on LS (even if only a little), then as soon as you get Mira, go full on DS >_< .

P.S. not sure but I think in Nar Shaddaa you cannot leave till the end of the quests are completed :thumbsup:

Cheers

Well im no expert at this because i have never tried it myself, but technically you should be able to get Mira on LS, then turn towards DS. What I would say to do is stay on LS (even if only a little), then as soon as you get Mira, go full on DS >_< .

P.S. not sure but I think in Nar Shaddaa you cannot leave till the end of the quests are completed :thumbsup:

but you can still be neutral and get her then it would be easier.