Consular Not Guardian

Im a jedi Consular - (playing on Hard on xbox)

im lvl 8

im only getting 1 skill point per lvl - not the 2 i should be getting

i have 10 skills ---( im lvl 8 now)

I have " war Veteran"

BUT it says I am a Consular!!! -- yet i seem to be a guardian

has this happened to anyone?

can this char be saved?

What's your INT? For every two points of INT above 10 you gain a skill point, for every 2 below you lose one...

Skill point information here.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

my int is only 8 - but that doesnt mean i only get 1 skill point each time i level up

also it has no bearing on me "supposedly" being a consular - except i am a guardian - which is a pain

i wanted to be a consular - damnit

OK - assuming I am reading this right:

Your character is a Consular which has a base skill points per level of 2. The actual skill points awarded per level also includes your INT modifier, which, with an INT of 8 will award you with 1 skill point point per level (2 minus 1 for INT).

What would happen with a Guardian with an INT of 8, I don't know.

I often start with a sentinel. With a standard INT build of 14, I get 5 skill points per level (3 plus 2 for INT). When I switch to a prestige class of Weapon Master, I get 3 skill points per level (1 plus 2 for INT).

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

my int is only 8 - but that doesnt mean i only get 1 skill point each time i level up

'fraid it does.

minimum is one skill point, which is why you see a lot of really dumb guardians. Nothing to lose, well except for skill modifiers.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]