Pleze Some one help me find this

I am in need of some of thos hard core jedi and sith that go through the files of the game.....

I was wondering if anyone has come across the music file from the cut scien  kreia's fall?? if you find it 4 me just put it up or email me at\

jbronm9@hotmail.com            thank you

Nope... You'll simply have to open the game and listen. :D

I could, however, send you the two cantina songs from A New Hope. Best SW music EVER! >_<

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

It sounds like C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\StreamMusic\mus_a_100dark.wav, but it's not really a .wav file at all. You will need the Miles Sound Tools player to play it back.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

I am in need of some of thos hard core jedi and sith that go through the files of the game.....

I was wondering if anyone has come across the music file from the cut scien  kreia's fall?? if you find it 4 me just put it up or email me at\

jbronm9@hotmail.com            thank you

Nope... You'll simply have to open the game and listen. :D

I could, however, send you the two cantina songs from A New Hope. Best SW music EVER! >_<

I would quite happily receive that :D :thumbsup: