A racing game

karka

Have you played previous Burnout titles?

Forza is the Gran Turismo killer in my opinion.  Burnout isn't nearly as realistic, but is quite fun to play.  Burnout fuels my destructive desires as well.

Thanks for your reply.

Actually, i'm not a racing game guy. So, i didn't play any of Burnout titles. I'm looking for these features:

- Fun to play

- Easy to learn, hard to master. But not impossible.

- Fun to play with a friend. I have no Xbox Live.

- Good damage modelling.

- Good visuals. (not important for a rpg but, very important for a racing game imho)

- Real cars!

- Cars! Lots of cars!

centinexx.png

Burnout's best feature is the destuction mode. It's not very realistic.

If you're looking for real cars, then Forza would be a better bet.

Need for Speed Underground 2 might also be a good racer to look into. My brother loves it. It looks great, is quick to pick up, quite fun, and real cars.

I think the only problem with something like Need for Speed is that it's not as realistic when it comes to damage or handling, and it can be mastered in a few weeks.

Last Racing game I played was need for speed 4 (think it was 4) so probably not too much help.

If you live near a blockbusters you could always rent a couple and see which you like best. Cant move for racing games in our blockbusters. Quite why they need 18 copies of GT is beyond me.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Since you have an Xbox, there are three obvious choices:

Burnout 3: Takedown - Great fun, easy to learn but difficult to master (if you plan on beating everything the game has to offer)

Forza Motorsport - Personally this did nothing to me, but every Xbox-owner out there foams at the mouth everytime they hear the name so it must be good.

Rallisport Challenge 2 - My personal favourite! Incredible graphics, great fun to play, lots of nice cars, excellent driving feel and more. Blasting through the woods doing 120mph is FUN!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!