Double posting

Ive noticed qute a lot of double posting occurring, and I've done it as well. It seems to be stemming from and error message that many of us get when trying to post a new topic.

*Cue obsidian techincal guys*

For now when you get the error message dont go back and try to post again, just go back to forums main page, and your topic should be there

Ive noticed qute a lot of double posting occurring, and I've done it as well.  It seems to be stemming from and error message that many of us get when trying to post a new topic.

For now when you get the error message dont go back and try to post again, just go back to forums main page, and your topic should be there

I noticed that too - when I started getting those errors, I did a backup copy. Before you click to make the post, CTRL-A/CTRL-C select all copy your text, so if you get that message, you can check if it's there or not. If not, just paste!

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Ive noticed qute a lot of double posting occurring, and I've done it as well.  It seems to be stemming from and error message that many of us get when trying to post a new topic.

I noticed that too - when I started getting those errors, I did a backup copy. Before you click to make the post, CTRL-A/CTRL-C select all copy your text, so if you get that message, you can check if it's there or not. If not, just paste!

Also if you don't see your topic/response hit the refresh button to make sure.