Mastery Bonuses

I've played thru the game once as a ls sentinel/watchman and got a +3 con mastery bonus.

Im roughly half way thru with a ds consular/lord and have a mastery bonus of +50 FP.

What are the other mastery bonuses? I'm guessing they vary by class, but what are they for each class?

I've played thru the game once as a ls sentinel/watchman and got a +3 con mastery bonus.

Im roughly half way thru with a ds consular/lord and have a mastery bonus of +50 FP.

What are the other mastery bonuses? I'm guessing they vary by class, but what are they for each class?

for the melee classes on LS (guardian and weapon master), you get +3 to str bonus.

Guardian bonus for LS is two damage, for darkside it's been 1 and 8. DS gets a higher damage bonus; although the strength does help for critical strikes, DS do more damage on criticals.

LS sentinel gets a marginal hitpoint, fortitude save bonus, while DS gets armor and stealth skill bonuses, not to mention their sneak attack does more damage.

DS consulars get more Force points, while LS consulars get marginally more force points, plus a small will save/force strength bonus. Mind that LS doesn't deal damage as well. Force Storm, anyone?

So, I disagree. It's not unbalanced.

I think that the XBOX version had it too, but I haven't played it so I wouldn't really know. The trick is that in KotOR the bonus was "hidden" (i.e. it didn't explicitly state that you'd gotten a bonus, but if you checked your stats you'd see it).

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum