So uh, why was KOTOR2 rushed?

:thumbsup: I'm leaving I'll come back when you grow up which will probably be never, who's the baby now? :rolleyes:
@ 211374U:Nope afraid not :D  :p

:-

Bipolar disorder, anyone?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm just saying that everytime i try to stop him(Metadigital) from flaming a topic he gets pissed and acts like a baby.

Maybe; but you should probably wait for him to go about it first. Try not to take metadigital's comments so personally. Just let him go about his buisness and report him to a moderator for guideline violations. If his comments really bother you in a consistent manner put him in your ignore list. That's what I've done! :thumbsup:

I'm kidding metadigital!

You know what the hell did i do to you guys to make you hate me?!

Well... you can be somewhat of a numbnut. :rolleyes:"

I'm just saying that everytime i try to stop him(Metadigital) from flaming a topic he gets pissed and acts like a baby.

Maybe; but you should probably wait for him to go about it first. Try not to take metadigital's comments so personally. Just let him go about his buisness and report him to a moderator for guideline violations. If his comments really bother you in a consistent manner put him in your ignore list. That's what I've done! :thumbsup:

I'm kidding metadigital!

You know what the hell did i do to you guys to make you hate me?!

Well... you can be somewhat of a numbnut. :-"

yeah i don't even threaten anyone or pick fights with anyone and yet you always flame me!