Another Great Video I just happened to find

Bytor

A friend recommended this to me, and I reckon it's quite good.

Take a look and see what you think

It's Vegetable Star Wars!

Tell me what you think :(

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

The best Star Wars spoof is Obi-Wan buying a car.

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID...AT=movies&NSFW=

"I like the color... my last car was a little on the Dark Side"

"It needs to hold myself, my apprentice, two droids, and no questions asked"

"Your bakery products are weak old man"

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

that was waaaay better than Store Wars... :)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

that was waaaay better than Store Wars...

Yep, way better than store wars.

"A metric speedometer. Metric, no imperial entanglements".

"You cannot win Darth. If you strike me down, you will lose your no claims bonus."

The Obi-Wan thing is from a show in the UK called Dead Ringers, unless I'm mistaken. It's an awesome show, starring Obi-Wan Kenobi, Doctor Who, Tony Blair, Saddam Hussein and George Bush. Five comedic geniuses in one programme. :D

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I thought it was okay, there were a couple of chuckles (ChewBrocolli; "Stretch out with your peelings, Cuce!"; "He's now more chemical than vegetable."; "Aren't you a little tall for an egg?"; etc), but most of that humour was lost because of the heavy political message. (And I eat organic!)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I found a bunch of Dead Ringers clips on their website, if anyone's interested.  Some of it's a bit UK specific and there are not other Obi-Wan ones on there, but it's all good. :thumbsup:

I love Dead Ringers. It's a bit like the thinking man's impression show with all that satirical comedy :)

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

I found a bunch of Dead Ringers clips on their website, if anyone's interested.  Some of it's a bit UK specific and there are not other Obi-Wan ones on there, but it's all good. :)

I love Dead Ringers. It's a bit like the thinking man's impression show with all that satirical comedy :thumbsup:

The best sketch I think was probably the one where they had Tony Blair going round a shopping centre and rummaging around in people's shopping for WMD. It's a shame it isn't there.

"Now, you see, as we can clearly observe on this bottle of shampoo, there is the label 'contains chemical agents' and it is just this sort of weapon, that we are looking to, remove, from the possesion of Saddam Hussein."

"Also, if you can see here, we have, a napkin. Now, it is just this sort of napkin, which could be used, and is being used, to conceal weapons of mass destruction."

Gold. :D

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

The best sketch I think was probably the one where they had Tony Blair going round a shopping centre and rummaging around in people's shopping for WMD.  It's a shame it isn't there.

"Now, you see, as we can clearly observe on this bottle of shampoo, there is the label 'contains chemical agents' and it is just this sort of weapon, that we are looking to, remove, from the possesion of Saddam Hussein."

"Also, if you can see here, we have, a napkin.  Now, it is just this sort of napkin, which could be used, and is being used, to conceal weapons of mass destruction."

Gold. :D

One of my favorites as well

Classic :thumbsup: