help , stuck at Nar Shaddaa

i was stuck at Nar Shaddaa,i suppose the story will go on and Mira will find me,and let me in the Jekk'Jekk Tar secret room( because i was finished the light side story once,and this time i choose dark side) but it doesn't happen, and i was tried to go every planet to talk with allNPC,and was killed all of the enemy,but it still STUCK......... i was tired. IS it bug or somethings else?? HELP PLS ..

My ACTIVE QUEST:1)New fuel source 2)Will work for fuel 3)Vogga the hutt 4)Trade war:bonus mission(but can't finish 5)Ebon Hawk ID signature 6)Scout Hunt(finished but Kelborn no talk with this quest anymore =< ). 7)Battle circle(no more circle, lol). 8)Redemption 9)Akkere's Hydrospanner: bonus mission (but Aklkere was pass away , lol ). 10)Lost Jedi .11)galactic history:bonus mission.

ps. in my group: Disciple become Jedi but Atton not want to be a Jedi and only say Pazaak and didn't want to talk with - what happened after the Mandalorian wars anymore <i was found the NPC in refugees camp>

The redemption quest cannot be completed (bugged). The battle circle/scout hunt quests cannot be completed once the Sith Assassin attack has been triggered. The akkhere bonus quest cannot be completed once the Mercenary attack on Khoonda has been triggered. The galactic history bonus mission has to be completed in conversation with Kreia before arriving on Telos (the critical part of the convo is that the threat is dirrected at you).

Nevermind, you'll do a lot better on a replay, and the game is definitely worth it.

The rest of your quests hinge on Nar Shaddaa. To advance the plot here you need to trigger an invite from Visquis of the exchange to meet him in the Jek Jek Tar. You can do this by pleasing/annoying the exchange.

To annoy them, help Vogga's dockmaster with the pylons and docking sequences, help the Bith scientist, strike a deal with Vogga to suppy fuel to Telos, help Lootra recover his wife, side with the Rodian merchant against the Duros, bust up the deal between the Twilek and the thugs and provoke a fight in the exchange base and kill Saquesh and his guards. Alternatively you can pay the little guy inside the entertainment module 2,000 credits.

To please them, sabotage the swoop droid, kill the Serroco veterans or persuade them to come to a deal with the exchange, persuade Lootra to join the exchange, side with the Duros merchant against the Rodian, persuade Saquesh that he has to act against the sick man to remove a plague-carrier, and, obviously, leave Saquesh and his guards alive.

When you have been successful you will see a cutscene between the Troydarian (the guy who challenged you at the landing pad) and the Red Eclipse slavers. This is the beginning of a long cinematic sequence of scripted events that leads you to Visquis and ultimately leads you to Goto.

Atton can become a Jedi after Nar Shadda. The important sequence is when two Twileks approach you in the Refugee sector to tell you something about his past...

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

i was stuck at Nar Shaddaa,i suppose the story will go on and Mira will find me,and let me in the Jekk'Jekk Tar secret room( because i was finished the light side story once,and this time i choose dark side) but it doesn't happen, and i was tried to go every planet to talk with allNPC,and was killed all of the enemy,but it still STUCK......... i was tired. IS it bug or somethings else?? HELP PLS ..

My ACTIVE QUEST:1)New fuel source 2)Will work for fuel 3)Vogga the hutt 4)Trade war:bonus mission(but can't finish 5)Ebon Hawk ID signature 6)Scout Hunt(finished but Kelborn no talk with this quest anymore =< ). 7)Battle circle(no more circle, lol). 8)Redemption 9)Akkere's Hydrospanner: bonus mission (but Aklkere was pass away , lol ). 10)Lost Jedi .11)galactic history:bonus mission.

ps. in my group: Disciple become Jedi but Atton not want to be a Jedi and only say Pazaak and didn't want to talk with - what happened after the Mandalorian wars anymore <i was found the NPC in refugees camp>

There are two kind of quests in Nar Shaddaa: quests in favor of the Exchange and quests against the Exchange. After doing a certain number of quests against or in favor of the Exchange, the game progresses to the next stage by sending you an invitation to come to the Jekk'Jekk Tar bar. Sometimes people manage to do the quests in such an order that the game doesn't know if you want to help the Exchange or fight against it. And when all quests are done, you have no way to let the game know what your point of view is.

There is one safety measure in the game: contact the litle rat man (don't know his/her name) and say you want to speak to the Exchange. This will cost you 2000 credits. You find him/her just behind the door to the cantina, at the right. After making the appointment, run around for a while, visiting all the areas till you get the invitation.

If this doesn't help, I know no other way then to restore a saved game and play Nar Shaddaa again. This time use some common sense in what quests you will do. Since you are dark sided, you probably want to help the Exchange.

Quest in favor of the Exchange are:

- 'Removing' the Sirocco gang

- 'Removing' the Rodian merchant (Geeda?)

- Destroying the droid of the swoop track owner

- Persuading Loota to work for the Exchange

- Killing the sick main in the refugee sector after talking to Sarquesh about him

- Looting Vogga's vault (not sure about that one)

There are probably more options, but I don't know anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

It's possible to trigger the meeting without paying 2000 credits, but you need to have been careful, consistently angering or pleasing the exchange. If you've done everything w666tvr suggests, then you'll have to pay the money and hope that's enough. If it's not, then you're really stuck. :thumbsup:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

• 3 weeks later...

a little off topic but maybe some one can help me out...i did all of the above and have been capture by Goto. Im now controlling T3-M4 in the exchange warehouse.There is a door that has a combination(you have to move a combination of colums in 3 moves).For the life of me i cant figure it out.I think that you can destroy the key pad but there are no prompts to do that.Please SOMEONE GIVE ME THE COMBINATION