Atton's declaration of love for a female PC hit the cutting room floor along with much of the other end-game cut material. Bao-Dur's character should have had more depth from a mind-reading scene that went missing in the same cutting room. Disciple is too much of a wuss to declare anything.

The TSL Restoration Project is commited to restoring both these pieces of missing content.

Male PC's get a better deal: Handmaiden obviously wants to feel the intensity of feeling that her father had for her mother - enough that he would break his vows and obligations - and has dialogue which heavily hints that you are the lucky one she wants to break her vows and obligations with. Visas declares her love after the final visit to Dantooine in a rather touching speech (often derided as the "force sex" bit, but, in truth, it is well written by adults for adults). Mira remains aloof - saying she would have to show the others who was the leader of the pack - but a mind reading scene reveals her interest, if nothing else.

* EDIT * The intention was to create a triangle between two of the three characters (of the appropriate gender) - Atton/Disciple or Handmaiden/Visas - that would (could) lead to a confrontation in another end-game sequence that went missing (TSL/RP again). The romance as such is much more subtle than that of the first KotOR and (in the opinion of a 35 year-old male) much better for it.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

You should get together with character from the TSL/RP forums who wanted to make sweet music with HK-47. You would have much in common; strait-jackets for a start :(

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

Are you insulting the remote???  Sigh... he/it's so dreamy...

Don't forget T3! :huh:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Always made me raise an eyebrow in KOTOR at the beginning when you find that vibration cell on that female Jedi's body.

Bwahahahahaha! I never noticed that!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I have a question: Kreia is pretty adamant about the Exile(if male) NOT getting involved with Visas, namely "charging up her loading ramp"(still the best line K2). Seeing as how I pasted on Visas's invitation on my first male go around, does Kreia have anything to say about getting down with Visas?

I have a question: Kreia is pretty adamant about the Exile(if male) NOT getting involved with Visas, namely "charging up her loading ramp"(still the best line K2). Seeing as how I pasted on Visas's invitation on my first male go around, does Kreia have anything to say about getting down with Visas?

other than ''dont do her'' thats pretty much it. :)

other than ''dont do her'' thats pretty much it. :devil:

the only love scene with visas i got was after kreia left did i miss something?

KotOR 2 seems more focused on the girl npc's :thumbsup: and worked out them before they did the guys. i don't own the game but my friend has it and i play it all the time and the game set the time and took to long. for all we know bao dur could have taken a long time and mabye delayed the game a month. but hey im a guy. Dose anyone like the real gilagans island? :thumbsup: weird al sings the them song :wub: . mabye it'll be on his next cd :D . mabye you can romance with mandalore (w00t) hahaha

God I hate Juhani...

I never hated Juhani, I just hated the fact that the important convo option was never there: "So, your homeplanet was destroyed, you where forced to live on Taris where you were despised as a non Tarisian and confined to a Lower City slum, your father was murdered, your mother was worked to death to pay off a debt that wasn't hers, and you were nearly sold into slavery. And you are worried about being angry?!?! It's normal to be angry, it's OK to be angry. It doesn't mean that you aren't a Jedi. Now kindly get over it..."