NWN 2 News iRadio now online!

Rhomal

NWN 2 News iRadio Station now online! Logged in members can listen while surfing NWN 2 News via the radio tuner on the right side of the main page. You must be logged in to have access to the radio tuner.

We have a selection of music from epic soundtracks such as Conan, LotR and Gladiator, Music from CRPGs such as BG and Vampire:Bloodlines and other such types of music.

Enjoy!

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Well, I tried to register, but an internal server error caused the activation email not to be sent out. My nick there is the same as here.

My ISP email server throws a hissy fit from time to time. I manually activated your account. Welcome :)

EDIT: I have disabled email validation for the day till my email server issue gets corrected.

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

So far I liked it overall. That said, my major beef is sometimes the words can be a little muffled. Not for all the songs; but soem can. Of cours,e that can be the actual music and not a problem with the radio.

Anyways, outside the games you mentioned, are their tunes from NWN, Arcanum, JE, FF and KOTOR series?.... If not, if you can, it be cool.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

So far I liked it overall. That said, my major beef is sometimes the words can be a little muffled. Not for all the songs; but soem can. Of cours,e that can be the actual music and not a problem with the radio.

Anyways, outside the games you mentioned, are their tunes from NWN, Arcanum, JE, FF and KOTOR series?.... If not, if you can, it be cool.

Thanks for the kind words.

I am planning on adding more music from various sources over the next few days.

All the music is 128k or higher bit rate. So it prob has to do with the lower stream quality. To conserve bandwidth I keep the stream quality on the lower side. I may raise it but if so I will then have to cut down on the max connected users. Currently its set for 32.

I may up the quality and lower the max users to 20 depending on the popularity.

If you have any suggestions for music do email me/post on the site.

---

---

- Doreen Valiente

---

Added some (I dislike this term) 'New age'-esque music last night, as well as a little type o negative and a couple tracks from IWD (having a difficult time finding iwd music) and a few more from bloodlines.

I also added some tracks of Jeanette, the fairly popular NPC from bloodlines, speaking. I suppose I am easily amused, but I find it entertaining when you randomly hear Jeanette say "Here kitty, kitty, kitty" or "It's pleasure... I mean A pleasure to see you again" between songs. >_<

---

---

- Doreen Valiente

---

Heh. I think those are cute. Don't forget to dig out Arcanum, NWN, and FF8 songs too. :D

If you know of a site do let me know.

---

---

- Doreen Valiente

---