Problems to install the patch 1.0b

Hi dears,

I have problem to install the patch 1.0b in my computer.

When the installation is in 96% appears an error saying that the file swpc_tex_gui.erf is not old. The game is original and bought here in Brazil.

The mensage is:

An incorrect version of the file was found on your system.

The update was unable to complete, since the file contents were incorrect.

C:\Arquivos de programas\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\TexturePacks\swpc_tex_gui.erf

File Size: 132776589

File CheckSum: bdb20e5f21fbae7d79a5e9f4907931bd

Get the manual patch.

http://support.lucasarts.com/patches/Kotor2.htm

The patch has been aborte.

I need help.

What version of the game do you have in Brasil?

With the international versions (other than US), you have to install patch 1.0a first: http://support.lucasarts.com/patches/kotor2int.htm

Hi Darth,

Debtor for answering my question.

In Brazil to used version is 2.00 English. First I installed the version 1.0a and the problem continues. Already I reinstalled the game to try to correct the problem and it did not decide. The current version is 2.00.424 English and the SWUpdate is 2.01. I also made download of the correction in the site of the LucasArt and the update through the proper game, but the error is the same.

Regards,

Renato.

Do you have anti-virus software running?

Some people have reported problems installing the 1.0B patch without stopping their anit-virus. My download froze towards the end and wouldn't complete. Second time - without AVG Free - was fine.

UK version, too.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

Do you have anti-virus software running?

Some people have reported problems installing the 1.0B patch without stopping their anit-virus. My download froze towards the end and wouldn't complete. Second time - without AVG Free - was fine.

UK version, too.

Hi,

Yes, I have anti-virus (McAfee) and firewall (XP) active, but the problem that is occurring is always the same, with the archive swpc_tex_gui.erf. I am making download of versions UK and US again of the patch, and will make a test.

Regards,

Renato.

hi,

i've got the same problem with the german version 210420...

swpc_tex_gui.erf is incorrect, patch failed...

seems as i will never play the game for a second time, i wanted to wait for a patch before i'd start over as Sith but with a patch i cannot install my interest in Kotor2 is almost gone...

i tried it in several ways now, with AV, without AV, with Firewall, without Firewall and so on....absolutly nothing worked...i still have a incorrect swpc_tex_gui.erf...

well, hope they don't ruin NWN 2 in the same way...

Anathos

Please, I explains better as you make it.

i think you changed the crack file with the original file which has kotor2(nihilius)logo.Now open the first cd and change it with swkotor2 file which is 6.35 mb. Later install the patch and then change it with the crack file

How I can change it with the crack file?