Who looks cooler

Who looks cooler storm troopers or clone?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks cooler storm troopers or clone?

• Storm Troopers.
    • Clone Troopers.

Also the game was rubbish <_<  (In my opinion)

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! SW:RC is one of the best FPS I've ever played. How can you call it rubbish!? Don't like the skill involved? Don't like the fact that there is no auto-aim?

I didn't like it being so short...and boring...and sloooowwww...zzzzzzz

Try it on hard. Also, play the multiplayer part, that's where the real fun is.

Also the game was rubbish <_<  (In my opinion)

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! SW:RC is one of the best FPS I've ever played. How can you call it rubbish!? Don't like the skill involved? Don't like the fact that there is no auto-aim?

I didn't like it being so short...and boring...and sloooowwww...zzzzzzz

oh,that bull**** and you know it!

Try it on hard. Also, play the multiplayer part, that's where the real fun is.

6 hours to complete on hard. And the multiplayer is even worse than Battlefront.

Alright, it's obvious you have no taste in first person shooters. If you think RC is worse than Battlefront than I KNOW that you have the worst taste in the FPS catagory ever.

[Alright, it's obvious you have no taste in first person shooters. If you think RC is worse than Battlefront than I KNOW that you have the worst taste in the FPS catagory ever.

No, I just don't like really bad console ports of FPS games...

The coolest uniform went to the Imperial Guard though...  :wub:

DL

Am I the only one who thinks they look like KotOR Mandalorians (or rather vice versa).

They are cloned froma Mandalorian. :p

no they arent, their helmets look like mandalorian neo-crusader helmets(ones from kotor)

I read some where that Jango is of Mandalorian heritage that it affected how his bounty hunter armor looked. And I believe that the clones armor was derived from his.

The coolest uniform went to the Imperial Guard though...  :thumbsup:

DL

Am I the only one who thinks they look like KotOR Mandalorians (or rather vice versa).

They are cloned froma Mandalorian. :thumbsup:

no they arent, their helmets look like mandalorian neo-crusader helmets(ones from kotor)

I read some where that Jango is of Mandalorian heritage that it affected how his bounty hunter armor looked. And I believe that the clones armor was derived from his.

While what you say is true, I was talking about the Imperial Guards in this case.

But Clone Troopers could never be any cooler than Storm Troopers for simple OT vs PT quality feel reasons. It's like saying that you prefer Jar Jar Binks to (OT) C3PO and R2D2. While the droids aren't exactly hilarious they outshine Mr. Binks by miles. (did anyone see the DVD material where Georgie says that Jar Jar is the funniest character in TPM? Wonder if he regrets that statement now, seeing as Jar Jar was a clear non-presence in the two following movies)

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Like I said. Clone Commandos are the best. Clone Commandos> Storm Troopers> Clonetroopers> ARCs.

Better. :p

For me, the clone troopers were cooler than the storm troopers, but didn't look as cool, and the question was who looked cooler. Of course, the clone comandos pwned in every way.

sig2.gif