Lightsaber gun Mk II

Well, remember the L-shaped lightsaber I suggested earlier?

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34258&hl=

Guess it wasn't feasible but I have a better idea. It's basically attaching a lightsaber as the handle for a blaster. It would be extremely useful, especially if you are in a duel with another Jedi who has only a single-bladed lightsaber. The lightsabers' handle is shaped like an L: the long (blade) part is for the blade and the other protruding (blaster) part is for the barrel of the built-in baster. You turn on your lightsaber blade and engage a Sith or Jedi just like a single duel and while you are fighting and your lightsaber blade is locked with your enemy's roughly at a 90-degree angle from the ground, you press the trigger for the blaster component with your pinky finger and blast the hell out of him/her.

You can also shoot enemies from long range when you're unable to meet with him up close to engage them with your lightsaber.

And think of this cool move: You throw the lightsaber at an enemy, then the blaster part shoots at other enemies while in mid air and you kill a lot more by surprise.

It maybe need a seperate power cartridge for the blaster component if the lightsaber crystal can't power up the blaster component.

OMG TEH COLLEST IDEA!!!! /sarcasem

You wouldn't be able to grip the lightsaber and the blaster will way more than hte lightsaber throwing off the whole balance of the light saber.

You would be better off using a pistol in one hand and a lightsaber in the other

No jedi would ever use it. Remember, saber is not merely a weapon; it's a mark of a trained knight, his defence and protector of the weak. An what's the point really. Carry a repeating blaster with the saber if you're so inclined. I picture jedi as the last knights, not as Republic's special forces unit/psykers.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hmmm.... what about for a suicidal Jedi have a lightsaber grenade? A thermal detonator attached to a lightsaber. You go engage the enemy Jedi and then BOOM! Would be useful to arm droids with them.

Or how about a lightsaber bayonet? If the situation calls for it, it can be shot out of the blaster rifle at an unsuspecting adversary :blink:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

This Monkeys gone to heaven

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well, remember the L-shaped lightsaber I suggested earlier?

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34258&hl=

Guess it wasn't feasible but I have a better idea. It's basically attaching a lightsaber as the handle for a blaster. It would be extremely useful, especially if you are in a duel with another Jedi who has only a single-bladed lightsaber. The lightsabers' handle is shaped like an L: the long (blade) part is for the blade and the other protruding (blaster) part is for the barrel of the built-in baster. You turn on your lightsaber blade and engage a Sith or Jedi just like a single duel and while you are fighting and your lightsaber blade is locked with your enemy's roughly at a 90-degree angle from the ground, you press the trigger for the blaster component with your pinky finger and blast the hell out of him/her.

You can also shoot enemies from long range when you're unable to meet with him up close to engage them with your lightsaber.

And think of this cool move: You throw the lightsaber at an enemy, then the blaster part shoots at other enemies while in mid air and you kill a lot more by surprise.

It maybe need a seperate power cartridge for the blaster component if the lightsaber crystal can't power up the blaster component.

I'll have some of what he is smokin'. :ph34r: :o

No offense but most of your ideas are a little impracticle. Some advice, think about the context of the universe and characters in it when thinking up more ideas.

This Monkeys gone to heaven

whats that supposed to mean?

Well, if god is 5, and god is 5, then the devil 6, and if the devil is 6 then man is 7.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

No one strong in the force is going to use this as the other jedi would see it comming a mile away, you can't really surprise a force user with a blaster without heavy use of the force at which point it'd be like palpatine shocking luke and then knifing him, there's no point.

So if man is five and the devil is six than that must make me seven ...

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (