Need help on Telos

I need help to finish on Telos:

At the academy of Atris I can not defeat the 5 Servants of Atris in the Academy.

If I want to speak to my fellow I get the message : [Cheat Nodes]Jump to the PC

confrontation with Atris or [Cheat Node] Continue conversation with Krea.But my Fellows

dont speak with me and I am not able to provoke Atris to fight.So how can I beat the

5 Servants without having a light sword but using shield,power and everything?I guess

it is a bug in my game.I

This is a well-known bug that has had several guest appearances in these forums (search is your friend).

Basically, it was introduced when a bit of - presumably - debugging code crept into the 1.0B patch in Handmaidens dialogue.

The workaround - until the next patch - is to reload a save before the confontation with the Handmaiden and choose any dialogue option, except the second one where you put down your weapons without any argument.

If you don't like the workaround - and can't wait for the next patch (already over a months delay for the music and movies patch; wonderful LucasArts QA) - there is a fix from the nice people at the restoration project - forums here, thread for fix downloads here. (Sorry for the inconvenience, but their main site is between web hosts until the end of the week).

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

What part of confrontation with the Handmaiden do you mean?In the academy?

After defeating the three HK-50s on the Polar Plateau, you enter the Telos Academy for this first time. As soon as you enter you are challenged by the Handmaiden to surrender your weapons. This is the dialogue that is affected. If you choose the second option - A variation on "we mean no harm", if I remember correctly - then the bug strikes...

What should happen is a cut scene between Atton and Kreia followed by a scene between Atris and yourself, immediately after you surrender.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

This is a well-known bug that has had several guest appearances in these forums (search is your friend).

Basically, it was introduced when a bit of - presumably - debugging code crept into the 1.0B patch in Handmaidens dialogue.

The workaround - until the next patch - is to reload a save before the confontation with the Handmaiden and choose any dialogue option, except the second one where you put down your weapons without any argument.

If you don't like the workaround - and can't wait for the next patch (already over  a months delay for the music and movies patch; wonderful LucasArts QA) - there is a fix from the nice people at the restoration project - forums here, thread for fix downloads here. (Sorry for the inconvenience, but their main site is between web hosts until the end of the week).

I have downloaded "Fixes". I have downloaded WinRAR. Now, how do I install the fixes into KOTOR2 so I can continue with my game. Please reply ASAP.

Thank you for your assistance.

In the folder where Kotor II is installed (UK/US default C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2), there may or may not be a folder called Override. If there isn't just create it. Extract the files from the fix into the Override folder.

To remove the fix just remove the files and/or the folder.

I don't think there are any DS points on offer; you just get talked down by Kreia, I think...