Is me or is the ebon hawk idea really wearing thin.

I reckon that if you follow the path of the sith and become a sith master you sould be able to travel in a death star with sith walking around it like in the films and if you follow the light side and become a jedi master you should be able to travel in a republic war ship with republic soldiers walking around it. :rolleyes:

I personally would not mind the Ebon Hawk as the next LS ship. However, I somewhat agree that DSers should be riding around in something else.

But, then again, so far DSers have not really had their own path...they are forced into an anti-Sith anti-hero role.

If they come up with an actual DS/Sith path, then it would make since to have a different ship. If they continue to have no real DS path to speak of, then it will be the Ebon Hawk most likely.

ok ok this maybe wishful thinking but I thought it would be cool if the hawk could be customized or revamped

or ..................................... pimped >_<

one of the biggest problems in RPGs is the "Monty Haul" effect...too much loot...too much money.

being able to sink 5,000 credits into a turret upgrade, for instance, would help not only from a gameplay perspective (i.e. a better turret) but also by giving you something to do with your money and the obvious roleplay satisfaction of that.

optional upgrades to the Ebon Hawk that you purchase via dialogue would be EXCELLENT IMO.

The only problem is that some folks don't really like the turret games; I remember getting caught three times in succession in Kotor 1, flying from planet to planet, and of course the game wouldn't progress until you beat them. Not that it was exceptionally hard or anything, but even boosting mouse sensitivity wouldn't turn the turrets fast enough, etc. Those mandatory battles were probably my least favorite part of Kotor 1, especially if I'd forgotten to save before takeoff. I'd think that providing upgrades for the ship turrets, guns, etc. would lead to needing to use them in some type of arcade sequence ... I'd rather see upgrades for a swoop bike (which is an optional activity).

I am posting this with the full knowledge that I am going to get stabed with a Lightsaber :thumbsup: but I love the turet games :"> and couldn't help feeling that there weren't enough chances to use it in the KOTOR II game :rolleyes:

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

I think the gun turret mini-game should continue to be optional but that

it should appear more often. The Ebon Hawk is the kind of ship that would

be targeted alot by pirates...not just the Sith.

Here are some things that I think it would make sense to be able to add/upgrade:

* gun turret

* astro charts (unlocks a planet and the Yavin Space Station)

* meditation chamber

* swoop bike upgrades

* kolto tank in the medlab

* brig (for transworld bounty hunting)

* dejarik board (with hologram pieces)

obviously, I'm not expecting to see all of this but I think these are

some plausible things to spend money on for the ship.

thank God somebody else feels the way I do

heres another idea, If you want to go all out and "this is optional i might add" pay for a cloaking device and that way you could skip the turet minigame alltogether

also I wold like a better plotted story that would allow you to communicate via holo pad in the main hold with people in different systems

jeez and also a use for the dual quadlasers I mean there never used,....... never

swoop upgrades as said before but also painting or really more like choosing color schemes

And for some reason I liked the in transet part of the 2nd fame it just made it feel more real I would like to see more of these in the future but with that also more things to do while your in transit{EDIT: these shold be optional}

good idea for the kolto tank and brig or cage

onoe or two other space stations with yavin as an unlockable due to finding the lost spce charts

I would also like to see more activity on the ship, t3 wasnt enough

cough...cough...coed shower room...cough :-" Just kidding :shifty:

heres a new idea an intergalactic space news channel

And dammit I want my smugglers compartments back. Seriosly They need to have a side quest where you can pay or earn a smuggler compartment installation

then you get bourded. depending on if you did or didnt get it/them you can get off scott free, or for having illegal weapons and contraband you get caught , and if you are light side you end up losing all your exotic and illegal weapons or if yor ds it ends up a bloody fight you barely escape and you cant leave the planet until it is reaired plus you have military forces looking for you

:rolleyes: :ph34r: Sorry..................nerd moment there I really need to start taking medication

but really I would like to see more immersion with the ebon hawk because sometimes I felt whats it here for I could just get a shuttle

Ill end my geek rant on this: old is not bad it is good just like new is good but old can still be better than good if you strap on a suiped up hyperdrive big lasers and a disco ball (w00t) .......... wait :lol: ....scratch the disco ball :cool:

I thought that the "Refresher Station" (SW bathroom equiv. ... at least if the ITW books are to be believed) on the Ebon Hawk were in that little room by the central chaimber (the one where HK is for most of K2).

Perhaps that's why Mira and Handmaiden go on about travel in hypersapce taking so long... :">

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.