Which one?

Which would you like to see K3 on?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you like to see K3 on?

• xbox 360
    • xbox

Obviously with 360 we'd have to wait longer, and possibly have a better game. But even with the wait it may not be that great on 360, because it will probably come out so close to launch.

Just my two cents...

Edit:Sry for the double post, there was an error of some sort.

And... sry there's o option for the non console gamers, so i guess just specify in youyr post or something...use you imagination.

You forgot an option for the non-console people.

Simply cos the X360 has more grunt (I'm not in consoles so hopefully I haven't got it mixed up) so I voted for that for higher potential graphics and more features.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Anyone catch the article in the latest Computer Gaming World about Microsoft working on enabling game disks to work on either XBOX or PC? They're not talking about the next OS, either--they said it worked for Need for Speed Underground 2. Now that's an idea that seriously roxx.

Since microsoft has already the final game to be "printed" for the xbox it's hihgly doubtful that K3 would appear on the original Xbox. So it seems more than likely that it will appear on the Xbox 360 instead. I personally like that idea since it will allow whoever is developing the game to improve on things that both K1 and K2 either lacked entirely or did poorly as well as to do things that we as gammers have never seen. Also since K3 isn't in development at the moment (and I wont belive it is until I see it on a reputable web site or in a reputab;e gamming mag) I am willing to bet that we wont see (and maybe not even hear about it being made) until atleast 2007, thus giving whoever is going to be developing it the chance to make it the way it should be done rather than the way another game that shall go unmentioned at this time was done.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Simply cos the X360 has more grunt (I'm not in consoles so hopefully I haven't got it mixed up) so I voted for that for higher potential graphics and more features.

I think so. If a new game were aimed at the original XBox and released late 2006 (at the earliest), using the same old engine, the graphics would be substandard and the game wouldn't sell well. It wouldn't be a wise move on the part of the developer or LucasArts.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I think so. If a new game were aimed at the original XBox and released late 2006 (at the earliest), using the same old engine, the graphics would be substandard and the game wouldn't sell well. It wouldn't be a wise move on the part of the developer or LucasArts.

I think you're all forgetting the fact that not everyone is going to rush out to buy the XBox 360 as soon as it launches. The sytem is going to be $400+ which is simply out of reach for a lot of people. To reach the biggest audience they would need to release it for both, but definately the XBox.

I think you're all forgetting the fact that not everyone is going to rush out to buy the XBox 360 as soon as it launches.  The sytem is going to be $400+ which is simply out of reach for a lot of people.  To reach the biggest audience they would need to release it for both, but definately the XBox.

While that is certainly true MS will still want to shift as many 360's as possible and KOTOR is one of those games that people will probably buy a 360 for. With the 360 due in december, it's difficult to see KOTORIII coming out on the Xbox, by no means impossible though.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Since microsoft has already the final game to be "printed" for the xbox it's hihgly doubtful that K3 would appear on the original Xbox. So it seems more than likely that it will appear on the Xbox 360 instead. I personally like that idea since it will allow whoever is developing the game to improve on things that both K1 and K2 either lacked entirely or did poorly as well as to do things that we as gammers have never seen. Also since K3 isn't in development at the moment (and I wont belive it is until I see it on a reputable web site or in a reputab;e gamming mag) I am willing to bet that we wont see (and maybe not even hear about it being made) until atleast 2007, thus giving whoever is going to be developing it the chance to make it the way it should be done rather than the way another game that shall go unmentioned at this time was done.

I wont be surprised if the wait extends to '07 and beyond, so hopefully it won't be rushed, but will be a solid game that fills its potential.

Although, you can't please everybody. :huh:

For the record, XBox 360 games are coming out in November, and there are completed engines ready for the 360. I don't think a 360 game would take a whole lot longer than an XBox game at this point.

Kotor III on the 360 would convince me to buy the 360.

For the record, XBox 360 games are coming out in November, and there are completed engines ready for the 360.  I don't think a 360 game would take a whole lot longer than an XBox game at this point.

Kotor III on the 360 would convince me to buy the 360.

Interesting, I believe it would convince me as well.

Now comes the problem of affording it... :thumbsup: