Light Saber

Hi everyone. I'm a super newbie to everything. I got the game yesterday and I signed up for this forum later that day.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me when I get my light saber, I talked to that dude with the electric arm in the ebon hawk and he said that if I could gather the parts he could build it. But I can't find any of the parts but for the power cell that you get for helping someone earlier in the game.

Also I Was wondering if it is possible to go back to the "real last of the Jedi" and get my light saber back that she has to "Remind her not to be angry and always think before you act.". The hair maiden or something like that.

Any info would be appreciated. I'm going to continue to play but I would like a light saber the game just doesn't seem like a true star wars game with out it.

Thanks again

Have you even finished the game once yet? A lot of story stuff you run into will be answered (any many won't...you'll see)

Apparently there's a way to get *a* lightsaber from her near the end, but it's not normal (it's not a bug either). I'm not too sure because I haven't tried it.

It takes ages to get a lightsaber so just keep going

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

A quick way to get 2 sabers is to choose Nar Shadaa as the first planet after Telos. You should have one part of the saber before you get there and on the planet you will encounter 3 people who will either give you one lightsaber part (if you don't have a saber yet) or a complete (and random apparently) saber (if you have already constructed the first one).

A) A guy in slummy apartment thing off of the docks: His wife is stuck in the area controlled by the Exchange and he wants to get her back. Once you get in there and kill all the exchange guards and what not you tell her the coast is clear and she will go back to her husband. When you go visit them again he will give you the saber piece.

B) At some point you will need to return to the Ebon Hawk to fight Visas, after defeating her you will take another saber part from her.

(I usually do these two first, and then construct my saber).

C) The Hutt gangster has a secret room that is guarded by kath hounds. You need to use someone sneaky (Visas works well) to overhear a couple of conversations, one in the slummy apartments and one in the cantina/lounge place. They will reveal that you can put the kath hounds to sleep with juma juice. Then you need to buy juma juice from the bartender. You also need to go through the dancing sequence for the hutt and put him to sleep. Whatever you do, DO NOT WAKE HIM up until you have snuck into the room. Once he is asleep, you slip the juma juice into the kath hounds' water dish and break into the room. Search the containers and you'll find a light saber (or part).

BTW, once you have built your first light saber, any other point in the game where you would get a saber part will become a complete light saber instead.

I'm not sure if I'm remembering this properly, but when I think when I first got my saber (well, all the parts) I also got that personal crystal.

Edit: Never mind, I remember where I got that thing from now.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Nar Shada I usually find yeilds the quickest and easiest saber. Also you dont have to complete world before you move on, you can collect a piece here and a piece there. There is an exception to this where landing on the world will trap your done with the subplot.

Dantooine is a popular first planet as the home of the "yourname" crystal. Do it right and you dont need Visas' part at all , in which case she comes with a freebie working saber.

Atris dropped a lightsaber that looked remarkably like mine although it could have been a coincidence and it didnt happen when I selected double bladed either.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Nar Shaada works fine, as a first planet.

You can get a couple of sabers pretty quickly on Dantooine, though. Since you already have one part from Telos, you can go into the Jedi enclave sublevel, help Joran, and then find the salvager's corpses (the one with the will). Alter the will (you'll get some small DS points, but that's insignificnat). After you clean out the enclave sublevel, talk to Jorran at the salvagers' camp, and buy the Jedi artifacts from him. You'll get another part, as well as a couple of crystals.

Go back to the Ebon Hawk, and fight Visas, and you'll get the third piece you need. Talk to Bao-Dur, and construct your lightsaber.

Then, go directly to Khoonda, and talk to Zherron. He'll be surprised that the will left all of the Jedi artifacts to you, but you'll end up with a whole saber (since you already built one).

You can then leave Dantooine, and do the other planets, if you want, or stick around, and finish it off right there and then. You'll get another saber from Master Vrook, regardless of what side you choose.

To the original question: go to Nar Shadda, run past everything, go straight to the Lootra(third to last room in the flophouse), kill him, and you'll get a piece for your lightsaber. If you've done everything correct up to this point it should be the final piece for your lightsaber. Don't worry about killing him, even is you're going LS one evil act will just get a little DS points hit and it's helpful in the long-run because it saves a bunch of time. Going into the refugee sector, finding Lootra's wife, then running back isn't worth it when a little DS hit gets you what you need immediately.

Now, to the issue of your lightsaber and Atris. I've never actually gotten a lightsaber from Atris, but I'm positive there is a dialogue option to the tone of "I've come for my lightsaber" when you return to the Telos Academy and Atris is all Darkside. I can't recall whether or not I've ever chosen that dialogue option, but I'm on my third time through the game and I'm gonna be sure to try it.

Ok cool, and yes you can get a saber on dxun. mandalore gives you the last peace .before he leaves with you in the shuttel.If you just wander through the paths on dxun you will complete all the missions, and the only hard thing to kill is the beast (cant remember the name.) and even that's not to bad

thanks for the info though.

Anyone have a solid place to find crystals, I got stuck with a yellow one :p.

A light saber is a light saber but I would like to find a better one like red or blue. Preferably blue (like my hair)

Thanks in advanced,

David

Anyone have a solid place to find crystals, I got stuck with a yellow one :p.

It's a random loot generator. You can talk to various merchants on the various worlds, and some will have different lightsaber color crystals, some might not have any crystals at all.

Talk to the nasty lady (Daraala?) in the salvagers' camp. She also sells all sorts of lightsaber materials, including color crystals.

you should be able to make a saber when you want as long as you got the pieces. i had a lens an emiter a crystal and a cell after 5 minuets on telos the first time but i had to make one at the end of duxn. i better end iziz soon so i can fight visas and get another saber. when you kill her with a saber you get a saber. she is kind of hot.. :wub:

• 1 year later...

Don't you get a saber part if you help the Ithorians on Telos, or am I making this up? I could have sworn that I got one there. Otherwise I've found that a combination of Korriban (it's easy to get the saber part from Lorna Vash there) and Dantooine/Nar Shadaa after that (along with the part from Visas) is a nice quick way to get a lightsaber.

Don't you get a saber part if you help the Ithorians on Telos, or am I making this up?  I could have sworn that I got one there.  Otherwise I've found that a combination of Korriban (it's easy to get the saber part from Lorna Vash there) and Dantooine/Nar Shadaa after that (along with the part from Visas) is a nice quick way to get a lightsaber.

You're right.

You will get your first lightsaber part after helping either the Ithorians or Czerka. Chodo (Ithorian) will give you a part after you've finished his quests, or the fellow at the docks who works for Czerka will give you that same part if you helped Czerka.

You can get the color crystal from the Dobo brother merchant (the store near the Cantina on the Telos station) .

Other than that, though, there's no way to get any more saber parts until you've finished Telos, and have moved onto your first planet.

A fast way to get the remaining two parts you need, is to go to Dantooine. Rescue Jorran (or kill him) from the enclave sub-level, and you'll see him in the Salvager's camp, where you can buy another part, as well as a couple of power enhancing crystals (might get another color crystal, though).

Go back to the Ebon Hawk, and fight Visas. You'll have your final saber part after you beat her.

This method takes less time than any other method, in my experiences. You can also spend another few minutes, clearing out the sub-level, tampering with the will, and then talking with Zherron, and come out with another saber.

This is how I got my lightsaber.After Telos go strait to Nar'Shaddar go to the docks and enter the flophouse (go by yourself) find a man named lootra and taunt him into to attacking (resulting in darkside points). After you kill him you will get your 2nd lightsaber part. Go to the first room you see when you come into the flop house and stealth (if your character can

• 2 weeks later...