Just curious-KOTOR 3 names

I always have trouble coming up with kick@$$ names for my pc. My lame characters have names like Ursus Rex or TYLER DURDIN.

I guess i would like to see some of the more interesting "jedi" or "sith" names, just in case I choke again and just take the name of a character in a movie....

If you aren't opposed to leaving a name here, i'd be grateful.

if nothing else try to guess what movie it was from.

I always have trouble coming up with kick@$$ names for my pc.  My lame characters have names like Ursus Rex or TYLER DURDIN. 

I guess i would like to see some of the more interesting "jedi" or "sith" names, just in case I choke again and just take the name of a character in a movie....

If you aren't opposed to leaving a name here, i'd be grateful.

if nothing else try to guess what movie it was from.

John Taylor

Jack Williams

Brian Johnson

Bob Jackson

I suspect that is not what you were looking for :)

Lance Uppercut

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Major Bummer

Private Parts

General Idiot

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Donald Drinkwater

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Stinky Wizzleteets.

I'm going to derail the thread by posting a serious suggestion:

For last names, I suggest using the names of ancient eastern empires or cities. It gives you names like Saffra Timurin (derived from Timurid), Jasha Samarkand, or Kora Babylon. It's my naming scheme for female PCs. For first names I just pick syllables out of the air until some of them make a name.

For male names, why not take, say, european cities? Romo (rome), Sparin (sparta), Milas (milan), Trondas (Trondheim), and so on.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Hehe I know all too well what you mean Cheesemonger. It is the hardest part for me too...and one of the most important. Do you remember the movie "The Last Starfighter"? You can get some cool names from that flick. I did.

Jedi Obi-WanIcon.gif

Ryluss Sin-tari

O-mari Flaxx

Vio Plast

Sith StarDestroyerIcon.gif

Lord Kra-tarous

Lord Kraytarious

Lord Hadious (Hay-de-us)

Some names from previous games.

Dash Rendar - male Han Solo'ish - Shadows of the Empire - N64

Mara Jade - female jedi neither ls or ds - fighting game forgot the name - PS1

Hehe I know all too well what you mean Cheesemonger. It is the hardest part for me too...and one of the most important. Do you remember the movie "The Last Starfighter"? You can get some cool names from that flick. I did.

No! Battle Beyond the Stars with Nestor and Gelt ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Battle Beyond the Stars with Nestor and Gelt ...

Almost forgot about that flick :D... but, yes that one too. Heck, just about any sci-fi movie you may find a name you like in it. I find that I feel better about the name if I alter it slightly to suit my taste.

Battle Beyond the Stars with Nestor and Gelt ...

Almost forgot about that flick :D... but, yes that one too. Heck, just about any sci-fi movie you may find a name you like in it. I find that I feel better about the name if I alter it slightly to suit my taste.

I haven't seen it for about twenty years, and when I went trying to find it by title (which took a while) I read the plot synopsis: looks like a direct copy of the Seven Samurai / Magnificent Seven! (But Nester was cool.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT