Kotor 2 length

51 hours (about 5-7 of them were spent on the workbench).

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

well in hours iof game play it was about 25 hours BTW  why would you be on the work bench for 7 hours?

Examing almost every item you get.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

first time i played It took me almost 63 hours, I killed anything that was able to be killed, I talked with everybody and tried to do all sidequests I found, I spent a lot of time in the workbench but I didn

37hrs. the first time, what was really dissapointing was the only real quest that went incomplete was the HK-47 and the dialogue with GOTO, which both really where not worth another playthrough.

I had really hoped that the more I played this game the more it would grow on me, but its just gotten worse and worse.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.