Is Bastilla ever even mentioned at all in KOTOR 2?

I read in another post somewhere that Bastilla made a cameo. I definetely don't remember seeing her in the game, is she ever even mentioned?

Anyone know when, where, and how she was mentioned, if she was?

Ya, when I said that Revan was dark side, in the temple on korriban, there is a hologram projecter where she appears and starts talking about the aftermath of Revan's departure from Korriban. It's mostly unimportant, and not really worth another playthrough, but it is interesting.

Yes she is. If you choose a DSA revan backstory there is a holocron on Korriban that features her. If you choose a male LS revan she will also appear in a cameo with Carth after you kill Nihilious(sp?). Also, if you have good computer skill you can fix T3 up enough and he will play a holo recording of her.

Well she ain't mentioned but you see her in a holo that T3 can display for you

(note: you must first set Revan as Male plus to make T3 display it for you -> 16 or above INT or sth like that is required) -> you can do this by Ossus Keeper Robe which gives INT+ and Force Valor also adds INT if your main character doesn't have too much of it.

If you set Revan to LS Male I believe (donno if Exile must be Male too) then she appears after the destruction of the Ravager after you talk to Carth.

EDIT: Yeah and I forgot :) the Korriban holocron if Revan's DS Male.

Yes, bastila was mentioned twice in dialogue. Alot of people dont know this or just forget easily.

1)On korriban in the secret sith tomb when malak (LS) is tempting jedi to the darkside, bastila is there. The PC can say "Hey wait-bastila never joined you" and malak says something like "She never joined us that day we left but in due time she came to us" or something. (i guess hes referring to when she fell to the DS at the end of k1)

2) When you clear the game and you said revan was male, Kreia says that bastila never understood war like revan did. When you said revan is female, she says the same thing about carth.

If you said revan was DS (either gender) you can see bastila in a tomb on korriban and if you said Revan was lightside male and you are a male exile and clear the game, you'll see bastila speak with carth. (i have never seen this yet)

If you said revan was DS (either gender) you can see bastila in a tomb on korriban and if you said Revan was lightside male and you are a male exile and clear the game, you'll see bastila speak with carth. (i have never seen this yet)

You don't have to be a male exile, female exile is just as good (LS), to get Bas with Carth near the end. For Bas, Revan needs to be LSM, though.

(revan=LS)I saw bastila,when I leave telos. She and carth said something about exile. And carth called as "general onasi". Carth was general and lieutanant report him that exile left telos. and bastila said something about exile but i cant remember now