FINAL BATTLE

There is an alternative easier way to defeat Kreia in the last battle. When you defeat her for first time, she sends three lightsabers against you. Disengage and start running around the area until you manage to seperate the lightsabers. Kill the one close to you but DO NOT approach the others. You can beat Kreia with two way: either to destroy the lightsabers (thats the obvious way) or you can kill Kreia (she is unable to attack you now - only her lightsabers can). However you cant approach her because her remaining lightsabers will attack you and you can use your blaster since she deflects the shoots. But she can't do anything against the THROWING LIGHTSABER. Using this spell you can kill her without destroying the lightsabers or approaching her. If you have still the final save try this way. I think that makes the final battle mush easier.

But she can't do anything against the THROWING LIGHTSABER.

Finally, a (granted, cheap) reason to pick this force power. Will the basic Saber Throw (ie, one level of it) be enough to do the job?

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Yes it will work. But won't it take ages? One lightsaber throw for me only does like 40-60 damage.

You are right mu friend. I didn't use this trick (my character was level 28 before this battle and I didnt have any difficulties) but some players may have problems with this battle. Using this method (if you dont have a strong character) you will win easily this battle

But she can't do anything against the THROWING LIGHTSABER.

Finally, a (granted, cheap) reason to pick this force power. Will the basic Saber Throw (ie, one level of it) be enough to do the job?

Sure just it will take you more time. Dont worry about that since Kreia doesn't regenerate her hit points. If your force points depleted wait until you have enough mana and continue to hit Kreia until you destroy her.