Crash After First Movie!!!

After I see the opening asteroid scene the screen just goes black, and it tells me that KOTOR2 isn't responding! Before, I couldn't even open it with the CD, I had to use the NO-Cd Crack to open it, and then put the CD in to continue it. This is so dumb, I don't want to waste 50 bucks.

After I see the opening asteroid scene the screen just goes black, and it tells me that KOTOR2 isn't responding! Before, I couldn't even open it with the CD, I had to use the NO-Cd Crack to open it, and then put the CD in to continue it. This is so dumb, I don't want to waste 50 bucks.

Ever heard of the Search function? Do you know how many times this has been posted? :thumbsup:

Try running the game with "movies" turned off and see if that makes a difference.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem with the black screen. I turned the movies off to see if it would work because I have heard it works. But it didn't work. I still have the black screen after boarding the ebon hawk to leave the mining factory. Help someone???

I have the exact same problem. How can I fix it? The movies are off, and it still goes blanck, plays sound, and then says not responding. How can I get past that? I also do not want to waste 50 dollars!

Thanks,

The Dark Angle

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

okay okay okay i got the solution for you.... you know that little white piece of paper that you get with almost all of your purchases at stores etc... well um get it and get the game with all its little booklets and etc and put them into your car and drive them back to the store you bought it at and demand then to give you back your money or you are calling your lawyer.... it works everytime lol o:)

okay okay okay i got the solution for you.... you know that little white piece of paper that you get with almost all of your purchases at stores etc... well um get it and get the game with all its little booklets and etc and put them into your car and drive them back to the store you bought it at and demand then to give you back your money or you are calling your lawyer.... it works everytime lol :-

Oh come on! There has got to be some people that have had this problem and gotten past it! It really sucks that I can't even play the game after I saved up for five months to buy to stupid thing!

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Uhhh....

As metadigital said, turn off "show movies" in the config utility. I had the same problem until I did so, too. And the search function is there for a reason, you know.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Uhhh....

As metadigital said, turn off "show movies" in the config utility. I had the same problem until I did so, too. And the search function is there for a reason, you know.

Yeah,

But it does not work. I still get it. I even uninstalled and reinstalled it, no movies, but it still did not work. Any other bright ideas?

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Uhhh....

Yeah,

But it does not work. I still get it. I even uninstalled and reinstalled it, no movies, but it still did not work. Any other bright ideas?

This may be of some help. I got it to run on a much older dell. I just had to use the provided resource cd to upgrade the drivers. Very simple. May or may not work.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!