Extra XP

Hey all,

Ok so I just reached Telos again after completing the game twice and it seems i have a really low level for where I am, because trying to fight the mercenaries outside the cantina took me half an hour :x .

Its strange because thats normally a fairly easy fight, does anybody know any ways I can get some extra XP on Telos, just to level up a couple times??

Thanks in advance :lol:

I don't know of any extra place where you can gain xp but the best way to acheive a highish level before you reach Telos is to pick up all the mines and unlock all the doors this alows you to get the maximum xp available. So you will need atleast 1 skill point in security and maybe 5 or so in demolition.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Well its about 6 or 7,

its just that most ofthe fights seem unusually hard compared to last time really.

That is quite low. :lol:

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

yep i thought so,

I did try and pick up as many mines and such as possible on peragus but i guess that didnt do much,

maybe ill just have to get a hundred odd shields and medpac's :lol:"

unless any one does know of any other ways of getting XP...

yep i thought so,

I did try and pick up as many mines and such as possible on peragus but i guess that didnt do much,

maybe ill just have to get a hundred odd shields and medpac's  :lol:"

unless any one does know of any other ways of getting XP...

Not on Telos B4 you meet those thugs, sorry. :x

Ok so I just reached Telos again after completing the game twice and it seems i have a really low level for where I am, because trying to fight the mercenaries outside the cantina took me half an hour :rolleyes: .

Level 7 isn't too bad. Did you change classes from your other game? I'm playing a consular this time, and I've found that physical fights take longer when my Force powers aren't doing the job...

Am playing guardian at the moment, but i did play sentinel before and when I played Consular i did have to rely on party members to help me out most of the time,

Am playing guardian at the moment, but i did play sentinel before and when I played Consular i did have to rely on party members to help me out most of the time,

Cuh-rap. Was hoping for the sake of your sanity that it was a class issue, but that fight should be pretty easy with a guardian. It really must be the XP. Got enough credits to hit the shady weapons merchant before you round the corner? ;)"

Mines. Lay 'em, leave the area, come back and disarm them. XP. Also, the floating droid mines don't give XP when you are blown up by them, only when you destroy them from a distance.

Finally, there is a small amount of XP (but more importantly extra items) if you don't blow up the other droid in the locked area with T3 through the terminal, but instead go and get a mine to blow the door. That's about it. Don't forget, every locked door you unlock grants XP, too (security skill).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT