I don't get it, everywhere else in KOTOR where you see someone caged and/or tortured they are fully clothed, heck even when Malak tortures bastila she is dressed fully. So why are Revan, Bastila and Carth in their undies when Saul has them? :-

To elaborate a little more, he picks on Revan, his old boss, the most by first making him/her watch his/her love interest get hurt and then later he hurts Revan the most. This makes me think he has some sort of feelings about Revan that go beyond the normal leader-follower type thing. He must really hate revan and want to humiliate him/her, or he just likes looking at ppl in their underwear. :)

Or I could be completely wrong; maybe the developers just wanted to show off the characters underwear, since otherwise you only really see revan's and that's at the very beggining. :p

Oh, and before anyone says it, yes I know this is a stupid topic but I'm curious nonetheless. :thumbsup:

I'm glad we (the audience) were spared the body cavity search, though ... :rolleyes:

Also, maybe the lockers are small TARDISes, i.e. like bags of holding, with the door a gateway to another dimensional storage area ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Also, maybe the lockers are small TARDISes, i.e. like bags of holding, with the door a gateway to another dimensional storage area....

It's always been my custom to refer to them as the lockers of infinite holding. Notice how Obsidian actually made us go through several lockers to get stuff back on Telos?

Apparently the U.S. military believes in the same thing as far as interrogating prisoners in their underware. Now if only Saul had put them in positions feigning sexual acts, he would have gone totally over to the darkside.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Or I could be completely wrong; maybe the developers just wanted to show off the characters underwear, since otherwise you only really see revan's and that's at the very beggining

what are you talking about? lol. You could play both games since the beginning till the end in your underwear, lol.

maybe someone who is more obsessed with the game can help you out better than me. But a good question is how the hell did all your stuff fit into that locker after your teammate saves you Bastila and Carth

here is a better question: Where does all your gear fit at the end of the game when you have like 500 items on you :thumbsup:

Well, one of the female characters obviously has her handbag with her.

In case you haven't been introduced to the handbag, it is the modern equivalent to the bag of holding, whereby an entire room full of make-up, accessories, personal possessions, electronic gadgets and medicines, to name a few types, can be stored safely. (The search and recall functionality is limited on some models, but I'm assuming the KotOR models have the latest Find heuristics.)

:D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Apparently the U.S. military believes in the same thing as far as interrogating prisoners in their underware.

I didnt know that, new fact for the day :ermm:

Now I only hope I dont get interrogated by the millitary :ermm:

Strip search makes sense though, just to make sure your not hidding anything like a wepon. But they didnt do a good job with the guy in the prison cell..

^_^ maybe someone who is more obsessed with the game can help you out better than me. But a good question is how the hell did all your stuff fit into that locker after your teammate saves you Bastila and Carth

The lockers are magic! (w00t)

of coarse

^_^ maybe someone who is more obsessed with the game can help you out better than me. But a good question is how the hell did all your stuff fit into that locker after your teammate saves you Bastila and Carth

The lockers are magic! (w00t)

of coarse

well i guess the locker is a door to a huge room where all your stuff is.or like you guys said before,its magic :ermm:

Or I could be completely wrong; maybe the developers just wanted to show off the characters underwear, since otherwise you only really see revan's and that's at the very beggining

what are you talking about? lol. You could play both games since the beginning till the end in your underwear, lol.

maybe someone who is more obsessed with the game can help you out better than me. But a good question is how the hell did all your stuff fit into that locker after your teammate saves you Bastila and Carth

here is a better question: Where does all your gear fit at the end of the game when you have like 500 items on you :)

That :lol: ...had not occured to me. Just think of it now, a Star Wars game where you can save the galaxy and run around in your underwear! :p

And another thing, there seems to have been more effort put into female Revan's underwear than male Revan, by comparison. 3 different, but generally unattractive types for the 3 classes, while male Revan's is practically all the same except for color. How do I know this?

Why I would never begin the game 6 times to check out underwear variations... :devil: :ph34r:

But now I'm curious to know where the implants are implanted, probably the neck, it's very unhygienic how you can just find one on a corpse and equip it.

The thing that always baffled me is why you'd find unused medpacs on corpses... surely they'd have used them on themselves if they were dying... :devil:

Plus, what's with all the loot on the creatures in the game... I remember I once found a rifle after killing something on Kashyyyk... most baffling!

Ideally, I would've wanted the loot system to be similar to that of Morrowind... can loot what you see - be it the clothes off their back, a ring they had on their finger or a glass on their dining table...

Anyway, this post has absolutely nothing to do with actual topic, so I apologise for spamming... I agree, Saul Karath was gross to make Revan, Carth and Bastila stand in their hideous underwear... well, maybe it wasnt so gross for Carth to be in his underwear... :lol:"

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

The thing that always baffled me is why you'd find unused medpacs on corpses... surely they'd have used them on themselves if they were dying...  :-

Plus, what's with all the loot on the creatures in the game... I remember I once found a rifle after killing something on Kashyyyk... most baffling!

Ideally, I would've wanted the loot system to be similar to that of Morrowind... can loot what you see - be it the clothes off their back, a ring they had on their finger or a glass on their dining table...

Anyway, this post has absolutely nothing to do with actual topic, so I apologise for spamming... I agree, Saul Karath was gross to make Revan, Carth and Bastila stand in their hideous underwear... well, maybe it wasnt so gross for Carth to be in his underwear... :wub:"

DL

it must have very,very hungery.hunger dont let it happen to you! :-