is there relly going to be a kotor3

Yes it is. I am in seriously doubt that the KOTOR story will continued on because of how Obsidian literally killed the whole seris off with its Kotor 2: The Writer's block.

Seriously LA should of stepped in and prevented Obsidian from realising Kotor 2. I can surely tell you I can write a better story than the so called writers at Obsidian. They might know how to write stories but they don't know how to write stories that are interesting.

Kotor 2 Writer: All in favor of the death of the force plot

Smart guy: I must disagree, the story is completely moronic.

Kotor 2 writer: STFU

Yes it is. I am in seriously doubt that the KOTOR story will continued on because of how Obsidian literally killed the whole seris off with its Kotor 2: The Writer's block.

I don't know, though...I personally think that LA had originally intended for this to be a trilogy and they wanted to milk the story arch.

I believe they told Obsidian that they wanted a media tie-in that did not really touch the true story arch.

Couple that with the time constraints and I think Obsidian did a good job under the circumstances.

Seriously LA should of stepped in and prevented Obsidian from realising Kotor 2. I can surely tell you I can write a better story than the so called writers at Obsidian. They might know how to write stories but they don't know how to write stories that are interesting.

Kotor 2 Writer: All in favor of the death of the force plot

Smart guy: I must disagree, the story is completely moronic.

Kotor 2 writer: STFU

actually i think it was LA who pushed obsidian to release the game befor it was complete. so seriously LA should of stepped back and let obsidian finnish the game.

I wish people would lurk a little before claiming the ending issue is "all Obsidian's fault". Practically every thread related in any way to the subject mentions LA pushing the release date. Seriously people, lay off of Obsidian. The fact that Kotor 2 was as good as Kotor 1 even though they only had a third of the time should tell you something about the team's skill.

sig2.gif

One thing that makes me suspect that there could be a KOTOR3 is the fact that, the endings on KOTOR1 and KOTOR2 are very similar to SW1 (wich is similar to SW4) and SW2 (similar to SW5).

An ending with "medals and celebration" on KOTOR1, SW1 and SW4 and an ending with "we've one this battle but not the war" on KOTOR2, SW2 and SW5.