Who is worse at hiding their evil?

I just watched Episode 3... and I'm reminded of how painfully obvious it is that Palpatine is evil...

Now, let's say that KoTOR2 didn't have the scenes where Kreia manipulates Hanharr, Tobin and Atton... would you still have guessed that she is Darth Traya?

Is she more or less subtle than Palpatine is in the movies?

I reckon its definatly got to be senator palpatine, it was painfully to me too in Ep1 i could just see it.

Kreia seems to hide it kinda so she seems neutral, but it becomes more and more obvious to me..

I wonder why George Lucas made such a big secret about Anakin being Vader and Palpatine being the Emperor. It is even that subtle, only if you are very very clever you can realize it after having watched every episode for at least five times. That's why even some die-hard SW fans don't know the Chancellor actually is the Sith Lord.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Kreia isn't evil, why should she pretend to be not ?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Kreia is evil, she would try destroy the whole force for her own motives. The only reason you're "special" to her is that you provide her with that opportunity.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Kreia is evil, she would try destroy the whole force for her own motives. The only reason you're "special" to her is that you provide her with that opportunity.

Depends on whether she wants to destroy the force for her own personal gain or because she shinks the force is an evil manipulative entity that the universe is better off not being controlled by. IIRC, she doesn't want to destroy it (thats what Nihilus is doing), she wants people to live independently of it (i.e. not needing it).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

But to take that chance at the expense of everyone else in the universe is pretty evil

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

no you couldn't see that Palpatine was the Sith Lord in Ep1! You could have guessed when they showed him at Qui-Gon's funeral but not before that! Even his voice was different.

In Ep 3 it was ovbious but I guess he didn't care about hiding it anymore because he knew that Anakin was ready for the transformation.

I think many people think Palpatine was more obvious simply because they had seen the later episodes later, and even though I don't think it was explicity mentioned in the original movies, people just found out from others.

I'd say Kreia was more obvious, just from the advice she gave and all that sorta stuff. I have a feeling that when it came to Episode III and Palpatine urging Anakin on, Lucas assumed that the audience knew this.

Have you checked to see if it's too late to add a poll to this?

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Seems to be too late... didn't even know there was a poll option...

I say Kreia.

I don't care if she said she was a jedi master and was a sith lord at Telos. But she still striked me as generally evil.

Plus all of her diolouge was pretty evil.

There are millions of starwars fans who thought that Palpatine wasn't Sidious because he didn't even passed off remotely to evil. Heck before Ep3 even hardcore fans thought Sidious wasn't Palpatine.

But Kreia after meeting her she just stroke me as evil.

Seems to be too late... didn't even know there was a poll option...

I say Kreia.

I don't care if she said she was a jedi master and was a sith lord at Telos. But she still striked me as generally evil.

Plus all of her diolouge was pretty evil.

There are millions of starwars fans who thought that Palpatine wasn't Sidious because he didn't even passed off remotely to evil. Heck before Ep3 even hardcore fans thought Sidious wasn't Palpatine.

But Kreia after meeting her she just stroke me as evil.

Well, what tipped me off (other than the nose) was that he was pretty much pulling a "Hitler" by giving himself more and more powers under the pretense of war... Dictators = evil... :-

You get the feeling that Kreia is evil right off the bat, but after a while, I sorta thought that she might be KoTOR2's version of Jolee Bindo... then, of course, the ending happens. :thumbsup:

Doesn't the Thrawn series refer to 'Emperor Palpatine'several times?

Being Sidious would explain him using the Force without being a Jedi.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

I knew what Sidious--oops, I mean Palpatine--was up to as of EP1, also.

As far as Kreia goes, I kept hoping the devs were leading me merrily down the primrose path making me think she was evil, and then would bust out with some big surprise about her character. But nope. Just evil. sigh.

Doesn't the Thrawn series refer to 'Emperor Palpatine'several times?

Being Sidious would explain him using  the Force without being a Jedi.

Not everyone reads fan fiction done by authors.

I knew what Sidious--oops, I mean Palpatine--was up to as of EP1, also. 

As far as Kreia goes, I kept hoping the devs were leading me merrily down the primrose path making me think she was evil, and then would bust out with some big surprise about her character.  But nope.  Just evil.  sigh.

Ditto.

The plots were telegraphed for all but those in the cheap seats of the peanut gallery.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The plots were telegraphed for all but those in the cheap seats of the peanut gallery.

Or those who've briefly turned off the meta-meta "the human race only knows how to tell seven or eight stories" filter. It can be fun to be surprised. I admit, though, that the more I know about story structure, the harder it becomes to do it.