• Zallbar

any of these:

revan (ds)

bastilla (ds)

carth (to kick his arse)

canderous

hk-47

and i would be happy ;)

Well i'll go with ur reason for having Carth in the game.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

• 4 weeks later...

Revan and Bastila - Together LS

Juhani - Dead

Jolee - Even more senile

Carth - But with less whineing

Mission - Never used her, don't care

Zalbaar - can't decide

HK-47 - more meatbag comments

Canderous - hmm... don't really care one way or another

T3-M4 - Yeah he's gonna be back, but make him more capable, please....

Vandar - definately, gotta see him fight

Yuthara - LS party character

JUHANI

JUHANI

JUHANI

i would like Juhani back

She will not make an appearance in TSL, Akari himself mentioned that in another thread.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Man! Every day I come to this site with the slightest thread of hope that Obsidian Entertainment will decide to do fix their mistakes and add EVERY ORIGINAL crew member to KOTOR 2. When I arrive I always find out some more depressing news.

This game would have been a sucess if they would have continued the story with the existing characters. They could have done this using reads from existing KOTOR 1 saved games.

How can they seriously have the characters be the way we left them in KOTOR 1? Revons face will probably be different.

They should have stuck with the original cast and kept the "threads" of destiny alive by not straying from the original story.

I wanted to have these happen in KOTOR 2:

The cast is called upon again to save their galaxy by the Jedi order.

Bastilla and Revon get married and they continue their quest

Hk-47 and T3-M4 are still faithful droids to Revon. They continue to carry out their tasks as told. (and HK-47 could be told to go assassionate people for you).

Zaalbar needs to return to Kaashyyk once again to free his world from slavers

Mission needs to get her brother out of some serious trouble. (Hoping he will fix his life).

Canderous serves you as he feels it is an honor.

Juhanii still struggles with her past.

Jolee just wants to chill with you.

Carth goes to Telos to find his son but "something" happened to him.

They could still add new characters and twists in the plot.

JUHANI

JUHANI

JUHANI

i would like Juhani back

She will not make an appearance in TSL, Akari himself mentioned that in another thread.

He confirmed Juhani as not joining your party, but also said he didn't know about cameos on any of them. Maybe she'll make a cameo <shrugs>

On the one hand I'd like to see them all at least make a cameo (depending on how I answer the questions) but I don't know how they'd pull it off. Be neat if they could ;)

JUHANI

JUHANI

JUHANI

i would like Juhani back

He confirmed Juhani as not joining your party, but also said he didn't know about cameos on any of them. Maybe she'll make a cameo <shrugs>

On the one hand I'd like to see them all at least make a cameo (depending on how I answer the questions) but I don't know how they'd pull it off. Be neat if they could :p

Sure it would be great to see a lot of people from KotOR 1 doing cameo appearances, it would certainly connect the two games together. However, there's just too many variables that need to be considered in order to get most characters back in TSL. People like Juhani and Yuthura are will be difficult to return since they're so easy to kill.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think that's part of what the Q&A at the beginning of the game may help to determine.  Let's face it, you can kill off just about every one of your party members except Canderous, HK-47, Zaalbar, and T3-M4 over the course of K1.

Actually u can kill Zaalbar aswell.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

post-1139-1094041991.gif Dont people get bored of this topic? It's just full of people stating the same reason have want their fav character back. I made one of these threads myself ages ago. post-1139-1094041991.gif