KotOR3 idea

I'm not sure if it would be possible, I imagine that this could strain a computer's processors, but here goes;

You know how in the star wars movies the Jedi and Sith often use the force to throw things at each other, most recently entire balcony seats at the senate building. Would it not be cool to be able to do this in the game. Just about everything would be throwable, with heavier items rewquiring a greater wisdom and more force points to be thrown. For instance, a small box on the street might take 3 force points and only require 10 wisdom but it does minimal damage, while a landspeeder would require about 70 forcepoints and a wisdom of 18 and it does huge damage. There are still things that need to be worked out, such as how to initiate the throw, how to target it, would it affect non hostile NPC's, but I think the idea itself is good. What do you think?

The green dragon will be here soon... >_<

It would be a good idea. Something Obsidian or Bioware or whoever makes KOTOR 3 should consider.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

To what end? I mean, what's the purpose of this new attack? Is it any better than Force Push? Or Force Lightning?

Nah, I'd prefer the effort spent in other areas ... like plot and character development :blink:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I believe I touched on this point in talking about being able to force push an enemy in to another enemy. One enemy in to a random other enemy might work better than using the entire environment as a weapon of your will. It might get to complicated.

The original Jedi Knight (I'm not sure if it has the same effect in JO and JA), there was "Force Throw" where you target it on a person, and any loose debris (remember it's old, so it's "map planted" old debris) flies towards the target. So maybe keeping it small scale would keep it realistic to do.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

The original Jedi Knight (I'm not sure if it has the same effect in JO and JA), there was "Force Throw" where you target it on a person, and any loose debris (remember it's old, so it's "map planted" old debris) flies towards the target. So maybe keeping it small scale would keep it realistic to do.

I think it would be great. The main reason to have it is the same reason we need to keep going to Tatooine....it is SOOOOOOO Star Wars.

A bit of gravity gun of Half Life 2 as Force Power would be funny. And if you have HK-47 or T3 on your party you could trow them too! Get this:

"Ironic statement: Here I go, again. If only the meatbag weared clothes instead of durasteel armour..."

or

"weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

I am that who grips the heart in fright

Hearkens night and silences the light...

That is one extreamly good idea,

using your environment as a weapon.

But which side would the power belong to, would it be a sith power or jedi.

:p

It would be a Universal power. The same way it is in the movies since it's just the use of Force Push and Force Pull using the environment.

That is one extreamly good idea,

using your environment as a weapon.

But which side would the power belong to, would it be a sith power or jedi.

:p

It would be a Universal power. The same way it is in the movies since it's just the use of Force Push and Force Pull using the environment.

In Jedi Knight it's a dark-side power. It's universal in the way that it's Push/Pull but how would you distinguish it in the game. It's clearly DS if you throw stuff towards people.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Universal Power....if for no other reason, LS needs access to more offensive powers and I do not see this as an inherently evil power...although, if you use it during a lightsaber duel, you are kind of cheating. But using it against a bunch of mercenaries or something....no alignment problems there IMO.