Revan's Heir!

Night_Hawk

I was thinking if Revan should have an heir in KOTOR 3 :p

If you choose Revan as a female, the child (son/daughter) can be a result of the romantic relationship between Revan and Carth.

If you choose Revan as a male, the child can be a result of the romantic relationship between Revan and Bastila. :">

---------------------------------

Whether the child will be the main character (who seeks out Revan as its mother/father) in KOTOR 3 or not depends on OE and the developers :ph34r:

---------------------------------

I would love to be Revan again. However, if I can't, then being his/her child would be great :-

--------------------------------

Ok, ok, ok, I admit that the romance part in KOTOR 1 left me hanging there. I thought that it would be nice to see its further development (and I don't think that I am alone in this) :D

If you choose Revan as a female, the child (son/daughter) can be a result of the romantic relationship between Revan and Carth.

If you choose Revan as a male, the child can be a result of the romantic relationship between Revan and Bastila.  :">

No really? I thought a male Revan's son/daughter would be the result of Revan and Yathura Ban!

But it would be a good idea.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body