Light Saber Requirments

I was playing and talking to the Zabrak about making my lightsaber. He started to tell me the requirement parts to have then see him, but my dialog skipped then and I missed it. What parts are needed to make your first lightsaber?

I was playing and talking to the Zabrak about making my lightsaber. He started to tell me the requirement parts to have then see him, but my dialog skipped then and I missed it.  What parts are needed to make your first lightsaber?

just do all the sidequests on Nar Shadda and make sure you talk to the people after helping them.

the components that Bao-Dur is talking about cannot be purchased.

Also, there should be an entry in your journal that talks about what you need.

Checked. Doesn't say.

You will get a dialogue option when talking to Bao-Dur after completing the necessary quests. There are a couple of fixtures: lens, crystal and focusing, I think, but all is revealed. You will be told when you get a piece. If all else fails, just go back to Bao-Dur (or swap him into your party) and ask him on the spot. It should update your journal, though -- perhaps you need to get another piece, or perhaps you already have them all?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Also, there should be an entry in your journal that talks about what you need.

Checked. Doesn't say.

You will get a dialogue option when talking to Bao-Dur after completing the necessary quests. There are a couple of fixtures: lens, crystal and focusing, I think, but all is revealed. You will be told when you get a piece. If all else fails, just go back to Bao-Dur (or swap him into your party) and ask him on the spot. It should update your journal, though -- perhaps you need to get another piece, or perhaps you already have them all?

When I check the journal, there is a section for it, it generally says I've found the lens, and if I find more peices I can make a lightsaber, didn't tell me what I need. The crystal, could it be just a color crystal? I saw a yellow one in a vendor.. :wub:

lens fixture, emitter fixture, cell fixture, and a color crystal

you get parts from certain sidequests, or from the jedi masters, etc

if you want specifics, then you should have a part after telos, and one definite place for a color crystal in from the rodian vendor on nar shadda

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Instead of taking the route to Nar Shadda, I sacrificed knowing where my ship has been, though I did manage to re-establish the droid. But I went to the planets in this certain order:

1. Peragus

2. Telos

3. Dantooine (Got my lightsaber here, within a gameplay time of 11 hours.)

4. Korriban.

5. Nar Shadda (Got lazy, so I headed to Onderon, decided I'd come back later.)

6. Onderon.

7. Nar Shadda.

I found this planet visiting a really good chain of managing experience faster than what the magazine would reccomend. 11 Hours with a lightsaber maxing out to 40 damage isn't bad. :D