Story summary?

Does anyone know of a web site or have made an in-depth story summary of TSL? Even a link to a post already made here would do. People have come up with decent ones over at Gamefaqs but there may be content we are missing out on. Obviously Spoilers would be invloved.

Anyway if anyone can help me that would be awesome. Just point me in the right direction.

Hard to get story info: (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>)

Cut content: (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>)

Finishing K2 in 7 hours: (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>)

Minimum XP run: (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>)

K2 from a writers perspective: (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>)

Where the ending went wrong: (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>)

The Kreia/Ka discussion: closed thread

plot summary: (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>)

The best summary of missing elements: (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>)

:blink:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Thank you very much! Those are some very interesting reads, and there was content in there that I had never heard of before. Only problem is that those are mostly summaries of the cut content and the ending.

I was thinking more in the lines of the entire story. A summary that, from beginning to end, describes the events that happened throughout the game.

I appreciate those links though, very helpful!

Thank you very much!  Those are some very interesting reads, and there was content in there that I had never heard of before.  Only problem is that those are mostly summaries of the cut content and the ending. 

I was thinking more in the lines of the entire story.  A summary that, from beginning to end, describes the events that happened throughout the game. 

I appreciate those links though, very helpful!

Did you read "The Best Plot Summary so far"? (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yeah. But again it discribes the cut-plot of the ending. It doesn't talk about the Jedi counsel or Nihilus, or Sion before the ending. How Kreia tricked Nihilus into going to Telos. The Darth Traya thing between Kreia and Atris. I had just hoped someone had written about all the events in a detailed summaries. Perhaps not though.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah.  But again it discribes the cut-plot of the ending.  It doesn't talk about the Jedi counsel or Nihilus, or Sion before the ending.  How Kreia tricked Nihilus into going to Telos.  The Darth Traya thing between Kreia and Atris.  I had just hoped someone had written about all the events in a detailed summaries.  Perhaps not though.

Try Maria Caliban's answers: (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

• 4 weeks later...

Basically your ship off idiots become the new jedi but this time they are slaughtering their way around the galaxy to work off the grief you caused them at malachor, also Malachor is still together and you toss Treya into the giant green pit.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.