what was your chars name in kotor2

Kira Mynar, my female LS playthrough right now. Cant remember my names before apart from Bail Organa (male LS) and Liana Cora (female LS).

All made by the name generator of course :)" .I prefer Liana Cora though...

Edited by petay12

LS Male Sentinel/Watchman: Dylan Deschain

LS Male Guardian/Weapons Master: Garet Jax

DS Female Consular/Sith Lord: Kyrie Elieson

Kyrie Elieson is Greek for "Lord, Have Mercy," which I thought fit well because I always feel guilty playing dark side.  :)

Dylan Deschain is a combination of Bob Dylan and Roland Deschain from Stephen King's Dark Tower series.

Garet Jax is a badass from Terry Brooks' Shannara series who mastered every weapon he came across.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Light Side Male: Lone Starr and Barfolemew Mawg

Dark Side Male: Dark Helmet and Skroob

Light Side Female: Vespa

Dark Side Female: Dot Matrix

LOL! :D I love Spaceballs!

Space Ball Captain:"Lord Helmet, I suggest we look at the radar."

Dark Helmet:"Yes of coarse! Lets go to the radar..*goes to coffee machine* What the heck? This radar isn't working!

Space Ball Captain:Um...thats the coffee machine, sir...."

Dark Helmet:...Yes! I knew that! I always drink coffee before I watch a radar!*gives "the look" to crew*

Dark Helmet: Before I kill you Lone Starr, I must tell you something..."

Lone Starr: What is it, Helmet?"

Dark Helmet: "I am your mother's, sister's,bowling coach's, nephew's,best friend's,cousin's, former roomate."

Lone Starr:"....And what does that make us?"

Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing! Which is what you are about to become!"

Dark Helmet: You..you are stronger then I anticipated. Before we continue to battle, let us shake hands, so it least we're gentleman.

Lone Starr: Alright...*Dark Helmet shakes his hand, then takes his power ring"

Dark Helmet:Oh my god! I can't believe you fell for that! It's the oldest trick in the book! Come on man! You know what, here take it back."*holds it out for Lone Starr, and as Starr reaches for it, Helmet throws it down a grate*

Dark Helmet: OH MY GOD! You are so dense! Come on!

Yogurt: "May the shwarts be with you!"

Those are my faves. :)

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

KotOR I LSF: Anapasia Oinopa

KotOR II LSF: Lilira Orison

My character names tend to be influenced by what I'm reading. For the first game, Homer (oinopa = wine-dark, which wins the prize for my all-time favorite description in literature). For the second game, Shakespeare. Lilira= a corruption of Illyria, the setting of Twelfth Night. And Orison is straight out of Hamlet (Nymph, in thy orisons be all my sins remembered). Hilariously, this is no reflection of my actual reading taste, which usually runs to Stephenson, Winterson, Rushdie, et al.

A friend of mine, who always plays as close to Chaotic Neutral as he can get away with and still be light-side, calls his LSMs Jackaz Roodsbi.

Dark Side Female: Dot Matrix

I've seen that show ...

i just thought of a briliant name for my next DSM playthrough

DARTH CUDDLES

doesnt that just suit a dsm character perfectly  (w00t)  :D  :)

How about Darth Darling? ("What are you looking at?" exclaims Darth Darling, vehemently.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

If you read my post Mr. Metadigital, you'll notice that I said MALE... :p

You obviously overlooked that on purpose :blink:

DL

P.S. I rarely used a surname for my PC... I'd often use the random generator and then delete the surname... not sure why, just preferred it that way :D

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

If you read my post Mr. Metadigital, you'll notice that I said MALE...  :p

You obviously overlooked that on purpose  :p

P.S. I rarely used a surname for my PC... I'd often use the random generator and then delete the surname... not sure why, just preferred it that way  :D

Leaving aside the Freudian connotations for one moment ( :blink:" ), I was merely suggesting that Maxine Power was a cooler name than Maxwell Power. (Although Maximus is uber.)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

My Current character is named Darth Cassidy. He is going to be an Anakin Skywalker of sorts, I have decided that on Peragus, Telos, and Nar Shadaa he will be neutral/lightside, then start to fall to the dark side after getting Mira. The reason I am doing this is to get Mira and be darkside. After Nar-Shadaa, I will do Korriban as neutral/dark and then progress to fully DS by the time I go to Onderon to get Madalore. By the time I get to Dantooine, Darth Cassidy will be as evil as Malak. :blink:

Dude, Maximus Power?!!? That is soooooooo sweet. If I have a boy child, I'm naming him that. :p

I don't know if I'd inflict that name on a real person, and make them suffer the daily beatings at school.

Maximus is just very close, lexicographically speaking, to the actual English word "maximum", hence my regard for its (uber-ness) stature. (I like words.)

You would need to be quite a sadist to call a boy that ...

My Current character is named Darth Cassidy. He is going to be an Anakin Skywalker of sorts, I have decided that on Peragus, Telos, and Nar Shadaa he will be neutral/lightside, then start to fall to the dark side after getting Mira. The reason I am doing this is to get Mira and be darkside. After Nar-Shadaa, I will do Korriban as neutral/dark and then progress to fully DS by the time I go to Onderon to get Madalore. By the time I get to Dantooine, Darth Cassidy will be as evil as Malak. :blink:

Is he Butch? :p"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

GAH!

Is there not one among you that actually watches The Simpsons!?!?

*shakes fist at people for not recognising Max Power as a Simpsons joke*

DL

P.S. I just remembered what I called my LSM Guardian in my last playthrough... 'Mr. T' :)

P.P.S. I pray that at least one among you has heard of Mr. T :ph34r:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Mr. T? That's one of the pubowners from Emmerdale isnt it? :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Mr. T? That's one of the pubowners from Emmerdale isnt it? :ermm:

:-

Mr T famously player "Clubber Lang" in Rocky III, the mean dude who fights his way to the lead contender and takes Rocky's belt so that Sylvester's character can regain "The Eye of the Tiger" and win his title back.

He was also the butt of Eddie Murphy's humour in his early stand-up career, where Mr Murphy insinuated that MR T was not particularly bright and that the Jedi Mind Trick would work stupendously well on him. (He also made fun of his over-the-top machismo, suggesting he may indeed be batting for the other team. Illustrated particularly well, iIdssm, with superb sound effects borrowed from Rocky III.)

:shifty:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

GAH!

Is there not one among you that actually watches The Simpsons!?!?

*shakes fist at people for not recognising Max Power as a Simpsons joke*

I knew it was! Homer wanted to change his name because a TV. character with his name is an idiot. So he changes it to Max Power, has some wacky adventures, then everything returns to normal.

"Max Power! He has the name that you want to touch, but you musn't touch. When you hear his name in your ear, stay calm, you musn't fear! --Homer Simpson's song on "Max Power"

And Mr.T is soooo sweet.

"I pity the fool!"-Mr.T, numerous occasions

Okaaaaaaaay way too much spam...Oh well!

1169782506.gif

Hah, nice one Jivin. >_<

Okay, storytime!

My friend (who also loves Star Wars) is a Mexican/American. So he decided there weren't enough Hispanic choices in KOTOR.("What, like ten white guys, and like two hispanic dudes? Where's the juctice in that?!!?") Anyway, he decided to make his PC more, "authentic" so he named him "A Damned Sexy Mexican". Don't ask me where he got the name, but he did. It was quite enjoyable reading things like "I'm not Revan! I'm a damned sexy Mexican!"

1169782506.gif