• brianna
    • disciple
    • mandalore
    • go-to
    • mira
    • hk-47
    • t3m3
    • visas

I like Mandalore, especially because he was great in K1; and I think Bao-Dur is a deep character I'd have liked to learn more about. But Kreia will remain one of my more memorable characters in any video game--someone it's hard to like, yet hard to hate too. Very very well done.

I'm sure I've seen other polls like this before, but oh well, I'll vote again... :-"

It really is hard to choose between HK and T3 as both are super cool, but T3 ended up getting my vote in the end :p

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

There there JediMasterNalik, no one will hold it against you...

What I want to know is why someone has voted for Disciple, yet poor Bao-Dur has been so hideously overlooked?!

Whats wrong with you people?!

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Kreia all the way :)

..with T3 a close second :thumbsup:

Bao-Dur was a very useful NPC. (Just the voice acting was attrocious.)

Hmm, T3, Kreia or HK-47?

HK-47 didn't really get any more than a cameo, thanks to the editing. T3 did most of the work (he's the real criminal mastermind in the KotOR universe: cleverly ducking behind the G0-T0 droid when things get too obvious ...)

Kreia was by far the deepest and most interesting character in both games.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Bao-Dur was probably the only npc that was in my party all the time, and he was quite useful with all his skills too.

TBH i didnt find his voice that annoying, quite calming actually :p

like i already siad i voted for brianna but it was tough for me to choose between her, t3, bao, and kreia. i loved them all. t3 is just a great droid (and useful this time). kreia... best done video game character ive ever seen. bao had a lot of potential and as an old companion to the exile it just seemed natural to me to have him with me a lot. but brianna got my vote because i loved her character and she was really powerful i thought.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Kreia was a great character. Sort of contradicted herself at times... ok, all the time... but she was mysterious, cryptic, and gray. Yay for gray!

However, my favorite is and always shall be... ATTON!!!!!!!!!!! :):p:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

sig2.gif

Wow. And to think I thought I was an Atton fangirl... this Darkside person puts me to shame. I may have put hearts next to Atton's name, I may have written pages and pages of fanfic, and I may have purchased a used copy of "Full Frontal" on VHS for $5 just because Nicky Katt is in it, but I definitely never used a different size font to write Atton's name on the board. :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

What can I say? I'm psychotic! :D :p :D I suppose I was exagerating (I can't spell) a little bit... lack of sleep makes me a little crazy... nah, you're still the top fangirl. :)

P.S. I love your fanfic Silver. Great stuff, really.

sig2.gif

Whoah..back away from the pychco...well, I shouldn't be one to talk. What with my Bastila fanboyism...:)

But lets see..favorite KOTOR 2 char..hmmm. I'll go with Hk-47. He's just so deliciously maliciously evil! And plus, there was this one time during KOTOR 1... (as a LS male Revan) Well, I had just learned that my PC was Revan, so that sucked ( I was LS, remember). And to top it off, Bastila was capturedby Malak! I was pretty blue, so I went to Hk to see what he thought about me being Revan. We talked for a bit, and I asked him where the "meatbag" thing came in. And he went into the story of Malak being the original meatbag! That just lit my day up.

Anyway, yeah, Hk.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

The Candyman! Cause the Candyman can! (willy wonka . . . yeah . ..)

Oh, sorry, I mean MANDALORE. Ohhh, he has power now . . . sekseh ^_^

Although, after watching my brother twist his whole party to the darkside *wipes tear from eye -- it was so beautiful* I actually like Atton now. I know, I know. But I thought he was a Carth 2.0 But he isn't! He supported Revan! . . . both my brother and I think Revan to be DSF . . . and he killed people! So he's not so bad after all n_n

But Canderous. I mean Mandalore. Whatever. That guy, with the stuff . . .

Visas has always been my favorite KOTOR II Character, other than myself. :D

In my opinion, after beating Kotor 1 like 5 times, and kotor 2 around two-three times, I'd say Visas is stronger than Bastila, which was my favorite character in KOTOR 1. Strongest Jedi I've rolled with is definately Visas, also, because Kreia doesen't get super strong until you're forced to dispose of her.