Completed game first time

I know, this maybe have been asked "a few" times, but I could find all the answers. So I am asking here.

I completed game as neutral Jedi Sentinel. My "planet-choise-order" was Peragus-Telos-Dantooine-Korriban-Dxun/Ordenon-Nar Shaddaa-Telos-Malachor V

It's still mystery to me, how Exile got the Ebon Hawk... I know that Revan left to Outer Rims for search of real Sith and left his companions including droids etc, but how Exile got on the Ebon Hawk, and what happened before we got to the Peragus?

I tell you this now, maybe I don't remember the plot that good anymore, because I had exams in the middle of my Kotor sessions and had like huge pause there. But who is Darth Nihilus? It was like... coming from nowhere without any background... ok I know it was Visas master, but that's it? And I also know that he was in Malachor V...?

About Mandalore... is he Canderous? Because when you speak to Kreia on the Malachor V, she tell you about Mandalore and then mentions Canderous...

When on Nar Shaddaa - I was that moment Dark Sider... and when I went to that "alien" cantina to meet the Exchange boss, Mira poisoned me... Later I got Hanharr as my party member, because I killed Mira as Hanharr. Is it possible to get Mira in your party and how? You need to be Light Sider or what?

I had Nar Shaddaa as my last planet... so there happened a lot of things... for example this Goto thug... Is he even playing any major role in this? I even didn't got to meet him.. only on his yacht. Is it even possible to get contacted with Goto and kill him or do something else?

Also... on Nar Shaddaa... there is speeder in refuge place. I found allmost all needed parts except for one... and couldn't leave to other place. Is it possible to go in other places on Nar Shaddaa?

Then in the end... when Ebon Hawk crashes on Malachor V... when I leave the ship cutscene is showed where Ebon Hawk fells down in canyon. But then when defeating Kreia Ebon Hawk appears of nowhere. How is it possible that It could survive... when the ship was in that bad condition.. i think it was barely in one piece.

And the last question. Does Boa-Dur have any background story... except I was his general in Mandalorian wars? Because when I tried to talk to him the only option I had was "Never Mind". Also... when i got this Go-To droid I had cuntscene on Ebon Hawk... when this Go-To droid destroys Bao-Dur's remote droid, but when I check the hangar... the remote is flying there... intact. What the hell was that about?

Thanks for reading... this was quite long post :lol: And I appreciate all answers.

oh noes!! you got teh stoopit smelly ebol wookie!! you missed out on teh coolest character eva!! :p (btw, to get mira, you need to be neutral/light when you do that whole thingy on nar shadaa)

yes mandalore = canderous (kreia says as much at the end)

dont worry about the "only meet goto on his yacht" thing. just get lotso influence with G0-T0 and you'll understand

once you fix the speeder, all that happens is that you can get a bit of influence with atton, bao-dur, and i think you can get influence with T3M4 as well.... but you cant travel to new areas on nar shadaa, just between say... the refugee sector and the docks

btw, speeder parts:

airspeeder navigation interface: in tien tubbs workshop in a plasteel cylinder, OR kill kodin and get one off his corpse

manoeuvreing (sp?) flaps: in pylon 3 in a plasteel cylinder

power cell thingy: do the lasavvou quest

and, no you dont really get much info about bao-dur's past. except for the fact that he was a tech under the exile's command at the battle of malachor v, and he created the mass shadow generator (which you dont really find out about either...)

by the time i finish writing this, there's probably gonna be a couple of answers explaining this already :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

neutral? why? then you wouldn't be able to get a prestige class

1. Ebon hawk- it was the ship kriea flew when she took you for the Harbringer

the Ebon hawk was attacked by a sith warship

Mandalore- yes Mandalore is Canderous ordo

Bao- you have to get influence on him for him to talk and reacts to people inclined to the DS or LS

Mira/Hanaarr- yes mira is fir neutral or LS characters DSer get hanarr

(my Ds stratgey for getting getting mira pumped your PC to neutral and only to the neutral quest (there a enough where you don't have to go the refegee sector)

then once you have mira in your grasp you can devel back into the DS again- Mira is easy to turn to a jedi just talk to her)

the speeder-the parts-

maneuvering flaps- swoop garage

navigtion unit-pylon 3

power cell- from lassavou(flophouse)

ignition code -nothing- just have someone skilled in stealth to use it

GO-TO- Go-To is the local exchange crime lord- the he has a secret identity...

Thanks for the fast replies guys!

zeroFantasy... if I understand correctly... you can....

and btw... is there romance in Kotor 2 like it was in Kotor 1? I played as male character.

I know, this maybe have been asked "a few" times, but I could find all the answers. So I am asking here.

I completed game as neutral Jedi Sentinel. My "planet-choise-order" was Peragus-Telos-Dantooine-Korriban-Dxun/Ordenon-Nar Shaddaa-Telos-Malachor V

It's still mystery to me, how Exile got the Ebon Hawk... I know that Revan left to Outer Rims for search of real Sith and left his companions including droids etc, but how Exile got on the Ebon Hawk, and what happened before we got to the Peragus?

I tell you this now, maybe I don't remember the plot that good anymore, because I had exams in the middle of my Kotor sessions and had like huge pause there. But who is Darth Nihilus? It was like... coming from nowhere without any background... ok I know it was Visas master, but that's it? And I also know that he was in Malachor V...?

About Mandalore... is he Canderous? Because when you speak to Kreia on the Malachor V, she tell you about Mandalore and then mentions Canderous...

When on Nar Shaddaa - I was that moment Dark Sider... and when I went to that "alien" cantina to meet the Exchange boss, Mira poisoned me... Later I got  Hanharr as my party member, because I killed Mira as Hanharr. Is it possible to get Mira in your party and how? You need to be Light Sider or what?

I had Nar Shaddaa as my last planet... so there happened a lot of things... for example this Goto thug... Is he even playing any major role in this? I even didn't got to meet him.. only on his yacht. Is it even possible to get contacted with Goto and kill him or do something else?

Also... on Nar Shaddaa... there is speeder in refuge place. I found allmost all needed parts except for one... and couldn't leave to other place. Is it possible to go in other places on Nar Shaddaa?

Then in the end... when Ebon Hawk crashes on Malachor V... when I leave the ship cutscene is showed where Ebon Hawk fells down in canyon. But then when defeating Kreia Ebon Hawk appears of nowhere. How is it possible that It could survive... when the ship was in that bad condition.. i think it was barely in one piece.

And the last question. Does Boa-Dur have any background story... except I was his general in Mandalorian wars? Because when I tried to talk to him the only option I had was "Never Mind". Also... when i got this Go-To droid I had cuntscene on Ebon Hawk... when this Go-To droid destroys Bao-Dur's remote droid, but when I check the hangar... the remote is flying there... intact. What the hell was that about?

Thanks for reading... this was quite long post o:) And I appreciate all answers.

did you rush through the game or something? all of these anwers are in the game. And WHY NEUTRAL??? Neutral = NO PRESTIGE CLASSES!!

play the game again and dont rush through it. take time and talk to all your party members. go either LS or DS also because the prestige classes are nice.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Thanks for the fast replies guys!

zeroFantasy... if I understand correctly... you can....

and btw... is there romance in Kotor 2 like it was in Kotor 1? I played as male character.

yes you can romance people. for male its handmaiden and visas and i think female is disciple and atton. (i think i heard women can romance visas but im not sure)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

did you rush through the game or something?  all of these anwers are in the game.  And WHY NEUTRAL??? Neutral = NO PRESTIGE CLASSES!!

play the game again and dont rush through it. take time and talk to all your party members.  go either LS or DS also because the prestige classes are nice.

No... i didn't rush with the game... but as I said I had exams between my kotor2 sessions. So I don't remember all things. And why neutral? Because sometimes light side options were good... and sometimes dark side options were good ... and also like I said that I had huge pause when playing game. First I was Light Sider and only then I started to go DS.

No... i didn't rush with the game... but as I said I had exams between my kotor2 sessions. So I don't remember all things.

The game doesn't explain itself very clearly, either as a deliberate attempt to be subtle, or because it was rushed. It's worth playing again for sure - I understood a lot more after the second time through (and I had finished my first time in four days straight). Then I came onto these boards and got all confused again...

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)