"What KotOR Character Are You?" Quiz

darth spock

You're the Handmaiden aka Brianna! You are true to your word and keep your promises. If you don't the guilt stays with you like your shadow. You enjoy fighting hand-to-hand and think it reveals things about your character. Just don't obsess over too many things, and for God's sakes get a haircut! :-

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Please take. Comments/advice is appericated. =)

Firstly, 5 questions doesn't really cut it. Try and add more, darh spock.

Secondly, the existing quiz is somewhat flawed: There's no way I should be allowed to pick the "See if they need medical treatment; then give the woman credits" option and the "there is no emotion, there is piece" Jedi Code recitation...and still wind up being Darth Sion.

manthing2.jpg

You're the Disciple aka Mical! ...Terrible, right? [Force Persuade] You WANT to retake the quiz... Well, for the little blurb on this, you're good with healing people. You enjoy helping people and would die for a random stranger.

:lol:

Sion.

Personally I hate these quizzes because I always look at the options and think "Ok... none of the above."

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

It seems that the bounty hunter and the spouse question weigh considerably more on the overall scale of deciding what the results are than the other questions. Really, the quiz just felt too short.

Edit: Oh, and I'm Bastila. Knew it. o:)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What's so bad about Mical? Honorable, helpful, considerate, sissy, rather ga...oh nothing. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I made it in about 30 minutes. Most of that time was just Quizilla loading. I'm going to add more optiions later this weekend. Thanks guys for testing out the water.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

There needs to be a "run after him, righteously chop him down and return the credits to the mother and child" alternative on the bounty hunter.

And the cheating spouse question is very odd. Also lacking a "The traitorous wench!! She'll pay for this!" alternative.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

"You're Carth! You have trusting problems, but once you warm up to somebody, you are friends for a long time unless they die of boredom from your complaining. You either hate or love yourself, and you've seen a lot in life. Keep your head high, everything'll be okay! Oh, and just try to remember that you're either the posterboy or the most hated one. :rolleyes:"

Total garbage.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

''You're Darth Sion! You badass, you. Sleep with vibroblades, or did those scars happen naturally? No, seriously! You've got this awesome bad streak that girls are drawn to, just be careful that your ego doesn't get too inflated and don't depend on your surroundings for survival''

what did i do to deserve this?

''You're Darth Sion! You badass, you. Sleep with vibroblades, or did those scars happen naturally? No, seriously! You've got this awesome bad streak that girls are drawn to, just be careful that your ego doesn't get too inflated and don't depend on your surroundings for survival''

what did i do to deserve this?

Hey, don't feel too bad. I'm Sion too. :rolleyes: