I thought episode 3 was done very badly. The characters were so annoying none of them could shout. The way that the sith were portrayed as very weak characters annoyed me, they should of took some note from KoToR where siths truely kick ass. Anakin was the most annoyinc character i have came across in a film ever, did he ever even listen to his masters god he fell in the equivalent of a pink shiny elephant jumping around yelling im a trap jump into me, trap. When all the jedi died it annoyed me to. I reckon they should of shown the jedi fighting back a bit more rather than dieing to a couple of shots.

Those are my thoughts i'd thought i'd post em here due to this game having a decent plot and Decent sith :D (my favourite characters)

well u are entitled to your choice but i thought it was done very well and was very dark i like the way GL did Vader also they were not portayed as weak kotors versions of the sith is not really strong just brute force and the darkside many jedi did try to fight back its kinda hard to block blaster shots from like what 150-200 troopers if there is only one of you.