Malachor-this is really WEIRD

Ok, im running through the tunnels...I get to a cut scene where keira is talking to a sith lord saying the huntress is here, blah blah, shes sending a creature to hunt her. It then shows Mira talking about why cant she ever go to a place without rocks, etc. Then, it cuts back to me..Im running, and then I come up to the wookie Hanarn. When I talk to him, it takes me back to the cut scene, and then the wookie is saying the same stuff Mira was, but as if she was the wookie. When the cut scene stops, it says (over the wookies head ) Hanarn (temp). When I talk to him again, it just loops back to the stuff Mira said earlier. I can tpatch either, as the autopatch isnt communicating with Lucasarts. Am I screwed?

Quite possibly screwed... have you tried manually downloading the patch from the LucasArts website? Might be worth a try...

Also, have you tried loading from a saved game from before the cut scene of Kreia and Sion?

Not sure what else to suggest kid, sorry...

Hope it works out for you, good luck :thumbsup:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Quite possibly screwed... have you tried manually downloading the patch from the LucasArts website? Might be worth a try...

Also, have you tried loading from a saved game from before the cut scene of Kreia and Sion?

Not sure what else to suggest kid, sorry...

Hope it works out for you, good luck  :thumbsup:

DL

Cant download the patch from lucasarts website either. Its liek the entire website has been down for three days.