Korriban Tomb bug

When you confront the false image of Darth Traya in the Korriban Tomb, and she asks if you will protect her from your companions so that she can be redeemed, the lightside chioce (where you agree to protect her), leads to a looping bug.

After you defeat the illusion images of your companions, Darth Traya's image still remains, and you cannot open the door to fight Revan's illusion.

The only way to get Darth Traya to go away and get into the next room is to pick any other choice, but of course, incurring darkside points, losing your lightside mastery, and the subsequent +3 widsdom bonus, which is a pain -,-

Any patches for this?

The tomb is DS, so why should it accept your LS choice? If there were dialogue options to acknowledge the "Groundhog day" aspect, I wouldn't consider this a bug at all.

Yes, you do need to kill Kreia, but you can simply choose not to pick a side. After the "Apathy is death" bit (I like T3-M4's contribution, here), you can just concentrate on killing Kreia; the others will disappear once she is defeated. And no LS/DS points at all...

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

Um it should be able to accept the Lightside choice, and it is obviously a bug, as Traya remains after you kill everyone, and you can go through the whole proccess again with her, if you keep chosing the lightside answer.

Remember in the original KOTOR? On Kashyyk, even though the Star Forge comp was darkside, it eventually acceppted Revan's lightside answers (if you were LSM).

Um it should be able to accept the Lightside choice

Agreed you should be able to make a LS choice, but why should the choice be accepted? The tomb is presenting you with images designed to shake your certantity in your beliefs. Making you act contrary to your nature may not be a good way of doing that, but it is good DS thinking....

And the key event is the death of Kreia. Once she goes down, all of the other NPC images disappear and the door is opened. Presentation and logic issues aside, this is surely by design - nothing else makes sense.

On Kashyyk, even though the Star Forge comp was darkside, it eventually acceppted Revan's lightside answers

Hmmm... As I remember it rejected your answers, but mysteriously accepted you after seeing you fight - and almost gave the game away in the process. But it also rejected the logically correct answer to the Prisoners' Dilemma, so it wasn't that smart a computer after all...

But I also agree that the way it plays out at the moment is confusing and lacking in polish. If you could acknowledge the loop, acknowledge that you were being pushed into making a decision against your nature, would you have still considered it a bug?

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

Right, that would make a great difference and a much better presentation, if they somehow indicated that the tomb wanted you to be either indifferent or to choose the evil choice.

The fact Traya remains without any explanation is either sloppy programming and plot scripting or a bug.

I still find it strange that I would get lightside points for choosing the right answer. That reward makes it suspiciously look like a bug.