Darksaber idea

A saber made of Dark Matter/Energy would be less devastating than a vibroblade.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

What happened to the good old knife in between the ribs or sneaking up behind them and giving better neck ventalation to kill someone silently. I agree that there should be a way to keep you stealth and attack but it should not be a "dark lightsaber". "Dark lightsaber" is a bit of an oxymoron if you ask me. I think if you want to keep your stealth and attack it should be done with a knife.

That's the point. And Jedi definitely don't do stealth. They should lose LS points if they attack an enemy whilst cloaked. Bad form. Not good cricket, etc.

Let those mangey Sith do all the stealthy stuff, and let them use a stiletto, like they should.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, according to some official un-official sources, a lightsaber that is visible beyond the normal spectrum is possible. Say, a UV lightsaber. Various crystals can be pushed to different ends of the spectrum in one lightsaber, so it may just be possible. UV is technically a color, after all; just not a visible one.

I'd offer the source, but the website just so happens to be down. It was somehow connected to the Simming Force website. It had referrences to official sources in many places throughout the site; I didn't look really carefully. Because, frankly, it didn't much matter at the time.

Oh, and if stealth is bad for a Jedi... and means falling to the dark side... well, I guess that makes Ben a dark lord. It also makes Luke a dark lord.

It's all in the usage.

The cause, not the actions made towards it? Dancing on a razor's edge there.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The cause, not the actions made towards it? Dancing on a razor's edge there.

I just meant that Jedi can be stealthy, when necessary. In fact, depending on the angle, it's almost more Sith-like to use brute force in place of wit. At least, that's how it was portrayed in the Star Wars series I saw.

It wouldn't be like a Jedi to assassinate, or cause someone harm without chance of surrender. I'm sure Jedi can make exceptions to even that rule, though, from time to time, without completely falling to the darkside. Anakin's fall was certainly a long journey, and so was, I assume the fall of the Jedi under Revan during the Mandalorian wars. It seems to me, judging from just what I've seen of how Star Wars is portrayed, that a fall goes fairly well along the lines of what any average human being would fall to being evil. There are just more reasons to fall- magical reasons to fall, through the Force.

No wonder that the fall is so prominent theme in the whole mythos.

Even actions taken for good can make you fall.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds