GEORGE LUCAS PLANS KOTOR ERA MOVIE!

Nur Ab Sal

I'm a troll because I'm pro George Lucas?

Its not so much that you like George, its the way you express that love. :thumbsup:"

P.S. By definition, your post is very much a symbol of trolling.

Me? Trolling? Nooo... :ph34r:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

"Its not so much that you like George, its the way you express that love."

You mean the fact that I repeat it multiple times like the anti George Lucas - all the while they rush out to see his movies? What's hialrious is I ahven't seen E3 as I don't go to theatres no matter what. The bottom line, however is the following:

GEORGE LUCAS IS AWESOME AND IS STAR WARS! LONG LIVE KING GEORGE!

"Me? Trolling? Nooo..."

R00fles! :D

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Why dont you go to Theatres? Its great. Do you have a lot of bisarre OCD's or Agoraphobia or similar?

..and I didnt rush to see RotS ...and I think it was pretty good, but I think someone else could have done it better.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

"Why dont you go to Theatres? Its great. Do you have a lot of bisarre OCD's or Agoraphobia or similar?"

LOL No. I have no problem with people, or public places. Or the open. (Agora is fear of open or public palces I think?). I just think theatres are the worst place to watch movies. Watching them from 50' away with people pigging out on junkfood and slurping their sodas, crybaby kids, and the sound being way too high until your ears fall off; I'll pass.

"I think someone else could have done it better."

No. GL = SW. Everyone esle just wants to steal his thunder and don't know what they are doing. They probably forced Jar Jar on him, and of course he gets blamed for all the bad things about SW; but people won't give him the credit. Go figure. Kinda rmeinds me of KOTOR2. Obsidian gets all the credit for the good aprts of KOTOR2; but LA gets all the blame for the bad parts.

R00fles!

I saw it in the biggest cinema in Scandinavia (digital :thumbsup:), and it was dead silent, no crybabies, no lame moaning or clapping. Just plain silence.

I have more noise in my living room ffs! :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

You seem to just don't get that opinions are like assholess: everyone has their own and they are all equal. Your opinion is maybe shared by others, but so is mine.

You have no means to prove that it is an universal truth. It's just an opinion

Get used to it :devil:

Yeah. All I have to say about that is:

I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view.

:thumbsup:"

No. GL = SW. Everyone esle just wants to steal his thunder and don't know what they are doing. They probably forced Jar Jar on him, and of course he gets blamed for all the bad things about SW; but people won't give him the credit. Go figure. Kinda rmeinds me of KOTOR2. Obsidian gets all the credit for the good aprts of KOTOR2; but LA gets all the blame for the bad parts.

Well, Lucas is SW, with all that entails. The bad parts, too. SW being cool does not mean it's flawless and that does not make GL a god. I like SW overall, but I reckon that without Lucas directing, some parts could have been better. The horrible way the lightsaber fights are filmed in E3, for instance. Lucas went for a close-up approach to the fights, which results in the spectator not really knowing what the hell is going on.

However, there is no guarantee that with a different director the overall result would have been better, or even that good.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Yeah. All I have to say about that is:

I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view.

And how you are going to prove that my opinion is "lack of taste" and yours not?

This quote is also point of view... as true as others :thumbsup:

No when an opinion flies in the face of the facts it's not equal. It's quite possible to hold an opinion which is completely dellusional or completely ignorant. The first is a lost cause, the second, well most people eventually come around when educated sufficiently

What facts? The only fact is that you don't have any "facts", you're stating your personal opinions as facts all the time, and try to higher them as universal truths. If someone is delusional and completely ignorant - it's you, cause you think that your opinions matter more than opinions of other folks and become agressive when someone tries to enlighten your mind. :devil:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Hey, that sounds kind of familiar..

:thumbsup:"

I'm pretty sure lucas himself has said he is not a very good director - his commenatries on the OT DVDs are funny (i dont think intentionally) because he is constantly whinging about the dialogue and exposition and his inability to do them decently.

ESB rocked by the way It cannot be faulted. None of it!

What facts? The only fact is that you don't have any "facts", you're stating your personal opinions as facts all the time, and try to higher them as universal truths. If someone is delusional and completely ignorant - it's you, cause you think that your opinions matter more than opinions of other folks and become agressive when someone tries to enlighten your mind.  :thumbsup:

Are you by any chance a member of the flat earth society?

No one on here has seen me agressive but if I took a flat earther into space and they still said the world was flat I would feel inclined to push them out of the spaceship :D

My opinions dont matter more, when its purely opinion all things are equal. But facts matter and factually George is mediocre when it comes to writing screenplays and directing. Now if you cant accept that it's because you are so far up George you cant see it, or because you dont have any wider references to draw on.

It's called brainwashing not enlightenment when you try to force people to accept things that are plainly not true.

All of which gives your opinion very little weight.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Actually you have to say George is a great producer. He has given the people what they want. He knows what sells and he makes movies that sell like crazy. Heck the 6 Star Wars movies are like 6 of the top 12 selling movies of all time. Or at least will be with the latest movie.

Now I agree his screenplays are not literary pieces of work, in fact it

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Btw, I always have enjoyed the Original Star Wars the best. ESB was really just a short story. Escape from the ice planet and then for the grand finally, they escape from a cloud city. Not as much substance as the first movie, imo.

WHat?!? :rolleyes: you talkin krazy son!

I got into this argument a few weeks ago. It really just doesn't have that much to it, that

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Ok I know no one is gonna brother reading my post on the 3rd page but GL saids he MIGHT have a moive in the old republic era.

Guess what the old republic era is? Everything before Ep4.

I swear the people on this forum are drooling morons

Guess what the old republic era is? Everything before Ep4.

I swear the people on this forum are drooling morons

That's not necessarily true. The three movies are considered the prequel era (atleast in terms of "marketing"). The old republic era would be anything before Ep. 1, not Ep. 4.

I also notice you like to insult other forumers in your posts. Which is rather weird considering your spelling and grammar is at about a 13 year old's level. :blink:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It would be difficult to make a movie about something that you don't read or care about. It would be just as likely to see Lucas make a Superman movie as it has about as much relevance to his movies as those trashy books

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

What facts? The only fact is that you don't have any "facts", you're stating your personal opinions as facts all the time, and try to higher them as universal truths. If someone is delusional and completely ignorant - it's you, cause you think that your opinions matter more than opinions of other folks and become agressive when someone tries to enlighten your mind.  :-

Are you by any chance a member of the flat earth society?

No one on here has seen me agressive but if I took a flat earther into space and they still said the world was flat I would feel inclined to push them out of the spaceship :D

My opinions dont matter more, when its purely opinion all things are equal. But facts matter and factually George is mediocre when it comes to writing screenplays and directing. Now if you cant accept that it's because you are so far up George you cant see it, or because you dont have any wider references to draw on.

It's called brainwashing not enlightenment when you try to force people to accept things that are plainly not true.

All of which gives your opinion very little weight.

The problem is that "George Lucas is mediocre" isn't fact at all. It is an opinion. Your opinion. But obviously you are too dumb to notice that difference... :)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

The problem is that "George Lucas is mediocre" isn't fact at all. It is an opinion. Your opinion. But obviously you are too dumb to notice that difference... :-

I guess George is dumb then because thats his opinion too. You belong in the flat earth society because your just as dellusional as they are.

Here you go.

FACT

5. something based on evidence: something that is based on or concerned with evidence.

And the evidence is George is a mediocre screenwriter/director so thanks for playing but the game is now over and you lost.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

No. The evidence suggests that he is a great screenwriter/director. You don't become as successful as he has without being great. How many directors or screenwriters do you know that have literally built an entire empire ? Very few, if any others.

He may not be perfect; but he sure is better than 99% of other ones.

Since you enjoy repetition Mr. Shadow, enjoy the following:

GEORGE LUCAS IS AWESOME AND HE IS STAR WARS! LONG LIVE KING GEORGE!

I guess George is dumb then because thats his opinion too. You belong in the flat earth society because your just as dellusional as they are.

Here you go.

FACT

5. something based on evidence: something that is based on or concerned with  evidence.

And the evidence is George is a mediocre screenwriter/director so thanks for playing but the game is now over and you lost.

May I hear that evidence at last? I trust that you have something more than just your opinion ("GL is mediocre")

And here's my free lesson for a moron like you:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"George is a mediocre screenwriter" "Busch is stupid" etc - OPINIONS

"Lucas was born in California" "Busch has a wife" etc - FACTS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[You are easily most stupid guy I have ever spoken with, if you don't understand the difference between opinion and a fact. Bye.]

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: