Korriban Tombs

I amdoing LS. And I am at the junction where you find Kreia in the tomb. When I protect Kreia the door does not unlock. Is this a glitch? Becuase I know when I do a DS statement then I can get through the door. Is there any possible wayto get out of it doing LS? I dont like the idea of losing my +3 strength for LS especially on my last planet. thanks

I amdoing LS. And I am at the junction where you find Kreia in the tomb. When I protect Kreia the door does not unlock. Is this a glitch? Becuase I know when I do a DS statement then I can get through the door. Is there any possible wayto get out of it doing LS? I dont like the idea of losing my +3 strength for LS especially on my last planet. thanks

Apathy.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Siding with Kreia means accepting the possibility of her redemption which is an LS/Jedi kind of thing to do. Siding with your ship-mates - even if you agree that Kreia is a bad egg - is the opposite, so is considered DS. Not choosing a side - apathy - is neutral and means no LS/DS points.

The tomb is full of the dark side, so it rejects the LS choice, forcing you to try again. The key is to kill Kreia, either by the DS or neutral path. Once she is down you are free to proceed, so ignore the others and concentrate on killing her. Same with the earlier encounter with Malak; once the main target is down the others disappear.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

Siding with Kreia means accepting the possibility of her redemption which is an LS/Jedi kind of thing to do. Siding with your ship-mates - even if you agree that Kreia is a bad egg - is the opposite, so is considered DS. Not choosing a side - apathy - is neutral and means no LS/DS points.

The tomb is full of the dark side, so it rejects the LS choice, forcing you to try again. The key is to kill Kreia, either by the DS or neutral path. Once she is down you are free to proceed, so ignore the others and concentrate on killing her. Same with the earlier encounter with Malak; once the main target is down the others disappear.

Well, I just go through it again as LS and then it allows me to proceed. After it gives me my second LS point. :)

Just repeat the encounter with the LS dialogue like three times and it should process properly and let you through.