Beat the game got some questions

Beat the game for the first time with a 15 Sentinel, 15 Jedi Master and I have to say it was too easy. I think back to the end fight with Malak and then the fight with these Sith wimps and really don't think they offered much of a challenge. Darth Nihilous what a joke, I'm glad I couldn't understand his jarbled Sith Speak so I could quickly get to the task of chopping him up. It was very anti-climatic to say the least, 1 or 2 Master Fluries and he was toast...

Darth Sion OMG, he is the most long winded Boss I ever met. Ohhh Woe is me, my Sith Master has left me to die, and chosen you over me.. Waaahhh wahh, FFS this guy is supposed to be evil incarnate? My farts are more evil, and probably more effective at clearing a room then this guy.

Finally I get to fight Kreia and learned from her why Sion was so long winded. What is with the Sith being so melodramatic, but in the end ultra wimps. She blasted 3 Jedi Masters in one attack, and yet a few fluries from me and she is begging for the end?

I let Mira die, I honestly wasn't interested in her enough to bother fighting that furball.

Now some questions..

The whole "Find Fuel for Telos" quest just went no where. I went to Nar Shaddaa, made a deal with Vogga to stop the attacks on his freighters to get him to sell fuel to Telos etc etc, and that was it? Maybe I missed something, but I never had a prompt to do anything more once I destroyed the ship.

Is there any way to modify the behavior settings for your allies? They wouldn't autoattack unless I was attacked, even when set on agressive. My typical room clearing consisted of Statis Field, followed by Force Storm and that didn't give the enemy much chance to do anything but die. What would happen is my allies would spend 10 seconds buffing themselves up just to get done intime to see everything drop dead regardless. I don't want to purposly gimp myself just so my allies do something more model weapons and armor.

I'm going to go through the game a 2nd time now as a Female Counselor who will end up being a Sith Lord on hard setting just to see if the game can give more of a challenge. It's going to be fun corrupting all those goodies to become Sith. I had the most fun creating new Jedi then actually doing the story line.

why dont you try it soloing all the way through then if hard isnt a challenge, im sure soloing would be. Good luck is all i can say :(

I was thinking of wearing that Dancers Outfit throughout the entire game. Playing the part of an evil ex-stripper out to kill off all her old clients. I'm kinda curious if anyone says something funny about wearing that outfit in the later parts of the game. After seeing how useless my companions were playing solo does have it's allure. However, I am looking forward to converting them to Sith Slaves, and that requires me to bring them along.

why dont you try it soloing all the way through then if hard isnt a challenge, im sure soloing would be. Good luck is all i can say :rolleyes:

I was thinking of wearing that Dancers Outfit throughout the entire game. Playing the part of an evil ex-stripper out to kill off all her old clients. I'm kinda curious if anyone says something funny about wearing that outfit in the later parts of the game. After seeing how useless my companions were playing solo does have it's allure. However, I am looking forward to converting them to Sith Slaves, and that requires me to bring them along.

There is a mod or two available to increase the difficulty of the standard game (counteract the bonus due to the PC level, for example).

Also, someone has already done a "dancer's uniform" run through; so it is eminently possible (and apparently a lot of fun). I don't think anyone has added comments for the outfit later on, though, but do post if you hear any.

epee (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>) has done some soloing.

Another exploration you might like to try is using different companions on the planets. e.g. Apparently G0-T0 and Visas are a good pair for Korriban.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

When I beat the game this time with Handmaiden, Kreia and Bao as my main companions. So I do have a lot of characters to still flesh out. I want to do an all Droid run through, and also solo. This next time through will DS just to experience the DS story line, and then I'll experiment with weird runs.

fighting four freaking lighsaber at the end was easy? wtf?

Nihilius was a joke, though not my first time through. This time I had a 23 awarness and Nihilius was no problem.

At the end, you're talking about Kreia when she summons 3 sabers? I only faught 3 while Kreia just sat there. Was she supposed to attack me too?

I just put up Force Enlightment, and kept it up while I pumped out Force Storms. I think I healed myself once. As a Sentinal 15/Jedi Master 15 I had over 600 Force Points (38 Wis), and never once tapped myself out with a 26 Cha lol. My Def was around 45 too.

fighting four freaking lighsaber at the end was easy? wtf?

Nihilius was a joke, though not my first time through. This time I had a 23 awarness and Nihilius was no problem.

At the end, you're talking about Kreia when she summons 3 sabers? I only faught 3 while Kreia just sat there. Was she supposed to attack me too?

I just put up Force Enlightment, and kept it up while I pumped out Force Storms. I think I healed myself once. As a Sentinal 15/Jedi Master 15 I had over 600 Force Points (38 Wis), and never once tapped myself out with a 26 Cha lol. My Def was around 45 too.

while fighting Nihilius, I hust did "roce storm" "master power attack" "heal" "repeat" he's dead.

What does force englightment do anyway? I don't get it.

Force Enlightment was awesome, however it had a slight bug in it. Sometimes when it wore off my screen would have that fuzzy look to it that you get when running using Knight Speed etc. It would fix itself if I reapplied Enlightment, which was nearly all the time anyways.

I just finished the game for the second time. Let me tell you that Darth Sion fell from 3 Master Flurrys and my Master Battle Meditation. Even his students there in Academy were harder.

Then Kreia- damn it was impossible to beat her even when I turned my settings to Easy. I didn't feel like spending hours on beating her so I copied my savegame folder to my desktop, then I opened a savegame editor, and set all my Attributies and skills to 50. Well I beat Kreia without problems :- But I feel stupid :lol:

Well I will follow a guide on building a character next time.

Anyone want a challange - attempt to finish the last levels wearing body armour - ergo, sans a fair deal of your force powers. That was difficult - and then I discovered if only I had switched to my robes, it was really quite easy...

pathetic? not when you have to study for frerakin exams and the only thing on your mind is KOTOR.

Yeah I couldn't beat Traya on Easy without cheats. So what? I was never good at games.

I beat her my first game through witout problems. I don't know how though.. my character sucked.

This time around I had every single master attack and it was still hard.

WTF am I doing wrong?

Um.... Well, you could try controlling your character for one. Use your force powers and special attacks wisely, don't just spam them. You could also seperate the floating sabers by using speed and running away from them, then lure one away from the others and kill it. Or, you could get all of the sabers off on one of the paths and run away from all of them, then kill Treya without having to fight the sabers. :-

lol?

I couldn't get to lightsaber part. Also whenever I tried to use any powers, Kreia would kill me.

Oh I love this...As soon as my force immunity would run out, she'd stun me and kill me.

edit: I did say that I copied my save game folder, so as soon as I am free of exams, I'll finish Kreia like I'm supposed to :-

I just wanted to test the 50s

lol?

I couldn't get to lightsaber part. Also whenever I tried to use any powers, Kreia would kill me.

Oh I love this...As soon as my force immunity would run out, she'd stun me and kill me.

edit: I did say that I copied my save game folder, so as soon as I am free of exams, I'll finish Kreia like I'm supposed to :thumbsup:

I just wanted to test the 50s

Hmm something must have been really buggy in my game cause when she summoned the 3 sabers for me she just stood there and watched me Force Storm them do death. She didn't attack me till they were dead, and I never moved at all just stood there and unleashed hell on them. Was she supposed to help the sabers?

Was she supposed to help the sabers?

Probably not. My Kreia haven't help them too.

I think it was all to do with the (opponent) party dynamics, where the "party" was Kreia and her sabres. For example, if you manage to Force Wave the sabres behind Kreia, she is able to get a clear shot and will attack. (Even though she uses distance attacks with Force Powers. :blink: )

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT